Topics

Best of 2010

• BrunettePride - December 30, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Tabitha, YES! And Marston. Excellent choices.
  • Eliath - December 30, 2010 11:31 p.m.

This is a great read and a great list. I tried to think of other characters I would rather see on here, but I really can't I played all of these except for Street Fighter, and I loved each character mentioned. I absolutely loved everything about enslaved aside from the few bugs. The characters and dialog in Enslaved seemed so real.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - December 31, 2010 12:15 a.m.

John Marston is of course the best on here.
  • nai1210 - December 31, 2010 12:38 a.m.

Agent York Morgan from deadly premonition was one of my fave's of the year and Bayonetta
  • AltairFoggz - December 31, 2010 12:48 a.m.

I HATED Eleanor Lamb, though I don't know why. John Marston was my favourite character. I also liked Captain De Santa for some reason.
  • GangsterJew92 - December 31, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Personally, I think Yes Man should replace Tabitha. Listening to Tabitha on Black Mountain Radio is funny, even hilarious. But you can't talk to her, you only kill her. Yes Man tells you about everything on the Strip and around the Mojave. Tabitha also talks in a raspy voice, whereas Yes Man talks as if everything is okay, even while being offensive towards the Great Khans and talking about killing off entire tribes of people. Also, ANY new character from Mass Effect 2 could go on this list. They're all incredible.
  • Eliath - December 31, 2010 1:05 a.m.

@Gangster You can fix Rhonda in which case you can talk to Tabitha who is overjoyed. She then peacefully leaves, which I think was in the article. That being said, I agree with you. I think meeting Yes Man was in the greatest moments of gaming article. Maybe they wanted some variety. Although RDR has been in almost every list.
  • masterjoe123 - December 31, 2010 2:22 a.m.

What about Quote from Cave Story?
  • sleepy92ismypsn - December 31, 2010 6:17 a.m.

*RDR Spoilers below* I cried when John Marston died. I can't believe he's dead. It's so sad. I hope there will be a prequel to Red Dead Redemption one day where we can play as John Marston in his former gang.
  • malakai - December 31, 2010 9:49 a.m.

zhazz seriously looks like a 40 yr old version of my best mate and that picture with his hand on his chin is actually an injoke between us but its about louis from l4d. the only difference between them is my friend is hispanic not black
  • texasgoldrush - December 31, 2010 9:58 a.m.

Why isn't Trip on here? Monkey is great but Enslaved really is Trip's story.
  • ArmTheBomb - December 31, 2010 10:36 a.m.

Awesome list. I'm glad Eleanor made the list, as I agreed with everything writen below her name in the article. Fantastic character.
  • CaptainSalmon - December 31, 2010 1:10 p.m.

Loved both Legion and Sazh oh so much. Really annoyed me that they weren't that brilliant when it came down to choosing your squad (for both games). :/
  • reaperman22 - December 31, 2010 1:19 p.m.

i loved Tabitha's broadcasts but unfortunately i had to disintegrate her and the real Rhonda :(.... oh well Raul is a pretty funny character, i probably would of chose yes man as fallout's character though or if you really wanted a super mutant then Lilly would be a good choice, its so funny how occasionally she will just start talking to her second personality or starts talking to her grand kids
  • kachigop - December 31, 2010 3:50 p.m.

Wasn't John Marsten technically not new because he was in Red Dead Revolver...? I never played that game though so maybe I'm incorrect. All I know is that RDR was an amazing game and I was so pissed when John kicked the bucket.
  • sed598 - December 31, 2010 4:16 p.m.

Really no Chuck Green?
  • Overlord153 - December 31, 2010 9:13 p.m.

@FelixtheCat We can probably tell you like Juri by looking at your picture.
  • WickedSid - December 31, 2010 10:23 p.m.

Oh No! They Revealed the Identity of THE ORIGARMI KEELER! I still get shivers when I think about Marston's Death. Damn, that scene was so great.
  • EnigmaSpirit - January 1, 2011 7:33 a.m.

Does anyone else think Sazh looks alot like Michael from Lost?
  • philipshaw - January 1, 2011 6:25 p.m.

John Marston has been my favorite character of this year and maybe even the generation by some distance