• KaiokenKid - January 6, 2011 1:17 a.m.

Is that Error thing really that big of a deal. it lasted a day. Seems to pale in comparison to the Red Ring of Death.
  • efreed52 - January 6, 2011 1:17 a.m.

just curious. Am I the only one that thinks Other M's story does a great job of showing what made Samus the strong ass-kicking heroine that she is?
  • EnragedTortoise1 - January 6, 2011 1:13 a.m.

Damn straight!
  • Zepaw - January 6, 2011 1:10 a.m.

Love ya so much Gameradars (be sure to read that as if Chris was giving it one of the off pronunciations.)
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - January 6, 2011 1:08 a.m.

@P0LARCLAW Because many people were surprised that Kinectimals is actually competent and probably the best game aimed for children. Plus, it is from the developer of WiiWare game LostWinds and its sequel, both of whom are doing well on Metacritic with an 81 and 86 respectively.
  • Clovin64 - January 6, 2011 1:07 a.m.

So many of these anti-awards are spot on. Singularity is a game I just bought today, and I'm loving it. I've had far more fun with it than any of the single player campaigns in any Call of Duty so far. (Okami of 2010? Or would that be Enslaved?) FFXIII had possibly the best battle system in any RPG I've ever played, but I wish the whole system had been opened up much sooner. I'm hardly what I would call a talented gamer, which means I saw those Stone Trophies in Bayonetta (normal mode) a lot. Its soul destroying. And finally I've got to admit, I was one of those folks who whined about the DMC teaser trailer. It was my most shameful momment of 2010, but Enslaved has converted me.
  • BurntToShreds - January 6, 2011 1:02 a.m.

Okay then: -You actually LIKE Dante's new look in DMC? When he looks like some effeminate sissy-boy instead of a half-demon badass? I know it's supposed to be some kind of prequel, but it's just pants on head stupid. Also he looks like a self insert of Ninja Theory's lead dev guy or whoever the hell he is: http://www.projectafterforums.com/uploads/post-303-1284597284.jpg -Every member of Noble Team except for Noble Six (The player character) had a scene where their helmet came off. Each Noble Member had personality, even if you could barely notice it.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 6, 2011 12:55 a.m.

That was probaly the only thing wrong with Red Dead Redemption, and the only thing I hated doing is picking those freakin plants!!! I also wish that the first two DLC had some sort of story in them. I mean, the single player was so good, yet they release a ton of multiplayer crap!
  • santaclouse37 - January 6, 2011 12:49 a.m.

FINALLY! Been waiting for these since the Platinum Chalices. (Chalicii?)
  • batmanboy11 - January 6, 2011 12:45 a.m.

Agreed on pretty much all of them.
  • Baron164 - January 6, 2011 12:37 a.m.

Excellent, I love to hate :-) I have a small shred of hope that something cool will come out for Kinect this year, but it's a VERY small shred of hope
  • P0LARCLAW - January 6, 2011 12:33 a.m.

How does Kinectimals have 74?
  • juicenpancakes - January 6, 2011 12:33 a.m.

Wow. Look at all of those fantastic Kinect games. My friends, we are living in the Golden Age of gaming.
  • Acerlux - January 6, 2011 12:28 a.m.

As much as I absolutely adored Halo Reach, that video was perhaps the greatest moment of my week.
  • zonic505 - January 6, 2011 12:23 a.m.

I really need to mention something about Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 being runner-up for "Shameless grab for cash". Jill & Shuma are NOT going to be day-one DLC. They won't be available until March, a month after the game's release. In fact, they're the only DLC confirmed so far. So I don't get where you're hearing "day 1 DLC", because it doesn't have any.
  • DirkSteele1 - January 6, 2011 12:21 a.m.

Hey Gamesradar....I know it could be torture given how bad it was, but will you follow up Hydrophobia Pure and see if the improvements have actually made this game worth considering and let us know?
  • Phazon117 - January 6, 2011 12:17 a.m.

Oh hell yes.
  • Onepersonwithnoopinion - January 6, 2011 12:06 a.m.

Wasn't Scott Shelby the only character on the US box-art holding a gun?