Topics

summer

• sklorbit - October 7, 2009 10:53 p.m.

good list. i didnt think the uncharted level was that bad; i kinda liked it...
  • Unoriginal - October 7, 2009 10:50 p.m.

A particularily memorable one for me is the water zone in either Knights of the Old Republic 1 or 2 where you are put into a diving suit and must navigate a huge ass ocean. The fast paced combat (with lightsabers!) was removed in favour of a shark repellant spray and the movement speed was, I swear, the slowest in any game EVER! Oh and the area was HUGE Good collection.
  • Curtis_Stone - October 7, 2009 10:38 p.m.

At least he KH II Lil' Mermaid levels were optional...Still awful though, just awful...
  • erreip199 - October 7, 2009 10:30 p.m.

i dont remember the water temple being that anoying... as for the TMNT ones im able to pass it sometimes without sacrificing one of the turtles but yeah metroid prime water lvl was laaame and looooong man poor sonic... stupid water lvl
  • Ban - October 7, 2009 10:19 p.m.

Donkey Kong Country for the win!!!!!! nice article Brett
  • Franjman - October 7, 2009 9:43 p.m.

I was just playing ocarina of timne today and got stuck on that damn part it pisses me off but its still one of my favs
  • Conman93 - October 7, 2009 9:37 p.m.

Even with a walkthrough the water temple in oot took me days. I hated all the pausing and unpausing for the iron boots Whenever i do the little mermaid level in kh2 I turn the volume on my tv down all the way. My least favourite part in all of kingdom hearts. I only do it to get the ultima weapon
  • BertTheTurtle - October 7, 2009 9:29 p.m.

I thought the IDEA of swimming around in a crashed space station was cool, but it was no good in execution.
  • CatrParrot - October 7, 2009 9:20 p.m.

I actually didn't find the Water Temple to be that bad. But, I did hate the Metroid Prime and Kingdom Hearts water levels.
  • michaelmcc827 - October 7, 2009 9:18 p.m.

the water temple isn't that bad people...c'mon, wheres the love.
  • theworldonfire - October 7, 2009 9:09 p.m.

Wasn't there a way that you could mess up in the Ocarina of Time water level that would make you have to restart the game?
  • Cyberninja - October 7, 2009 8:57 p.m.

great article but you can a n64 feature now?