• drprofessor - August 8, 2009 8:21 p.m.

I love this game. Luckily I got to play it on gametap so i didnt really have to pay for it. Such great mindless fun. LONG LIVE JAWS
  • KurlyFry - August 8, 2009 4:22 p.m.

i wish i had this game it looks ... Awesome
  • HeavyTank - August 8, 2009 4:22 p.m.

LOL awesome article!
  • AMayer - August 8, 2009 1:43 a.m.

I knew Jaws had something to do with my car breaking down! Jaws is just too clever...
  • noobeater - August 7, 2009 11:30 p.m.

this looks awesome!! and the flipping-the-people-in-the-air- explosion-sequince made me smile
  • silvereye - August 7, 2009 8:30 p.m.

Me and my friend at the time of its release where going to get it but we couldnt belive it was an 18 (we where 12) and thought it would be awesome. To be hnest id still get it if I was old enough though :)
  • JakkedGamer - August 7, 2009 7:48 p.m.

I bought this game, beat all the missions and i gotta say i loved it. The controls are not as bad as they make them out to be and all the screenshots they used were shitty. The shark looks pretty realistic when you play as it. All the moves he has in the game like the body slam, tail whip, e.t.c make the game like an aquatic gta. you never get bored of killing ppl, even after you beat the missions, which were all fun.
  • Elbo444 - August 7, 2009 6:35 p.m.

everyone is talking like the ridiculousness is a bad thing, what did you expect in a jaws game? did you really expect a regular shark simulator? the entire premise is that jaws is a super intelligent shark, thats why he does these things, thats why he knows how and why he does them. i just find it surprising that people expect this to NOT be ridiculous
  • Scott1121 - August 7, 2009 3:07 p.m.

This game looks stupidly hilarious this article actually makes me want to play it
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - August 7, 2009 12:41 p.m.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6439/0094772opi7l0l22.png I lol'd I like this article. Sharks FTW
  • Xplosive59 - August 7, 2009 12:12 p.m.

still better than jaws the Revenge ps jaws has many phds from shark universities so of course he knows how to destroy chemical plants and turn off rock grinders
  • Conman93 - August 7, 2009 10:29 a.m.

It would be cool if the ending was like the end of the jaws movie. "Smile u son of a ......" KABOOM!!
  • waynski1457 - August 7, 2009 8:51 a.m.

Now I don't know if I should just continue thinking this game is to be avoided, or should I pick it up ASAP! Is this just a best-of from the game? Is it really that unbearable? Because I could forgive some weak points to experience this awesome.
  • FrozenImplosion - August 7, 2009 5:18 a.m.

L-M-F-A-O. hahahahah Good thing sharks can read!
  • gobble412 - August 7, 2009 2:27 a.m.

This article made me laugh the entire time! Omg. "Psst. You're doing GRATE!" LMFAO! I need this game now XD
  • Smeggs - August 7, 2009 1:03 a.m.

My favorite part is when you grab a person and drag them along at the surface in front of a bunch of people while they spew out a never-ending blood-geyser from their face...and then I usually spit them out, jump up in the air and grab them again while tearing them apart.
  • Pr0fesserCha0s - August 7, 2009 12:55 a.m.

If sharks were like that in real life.... X_X
  • norid - August 6, 2009 11:54 p.m.

@ mike can you teach me yo argue online then?
  • killerwhalen - August 6, 2009 10:49 p.m.

Lol, my brother bought this game at Walmart. he spent a full 60 dollars on it, he has no idea how to read a review apparently.
  • Hurricrane - August 6, 2009 10:36 p.m.

goddamn, forgot Jaws had a bunch of strawberry jelly around his mouth