• darkvare - July 17, 2009 5:09 a.m.

chun-li is my favorite street fighter and i couldn't bear to watch this
  • JizzyB - July 17, 2009 4:23 a.m.

Now I don't know if I should stay away from this film cause it's bad or if I should watch it cause it's bad. @AnonymouZ, please post that joke
  • mman36 - July 17, 2009 4:02 a.m.

Anyone ever have problems with the video not playing because of an Ad? >> It's rather irritating. Awesome article though, besides not getting to see the videos ><
  • Vagrant - July 17, 2009 3:09 a.m.

Hah, another Reparez movie article. Nice. Also, I heard it was crap (and I totally called it before it was made), but I didn't realise it was THAT bad. Kotaku seemed to make it sound it was okay or something. Also I don't think you should have used the Chun-Li picture from SFIV for the comparison. I got the impression they westernised her a bit to match the film or whatever. reCAPTCHA thing: welcomes billion. Is China invading?
  • lava_lamp - July 17, 2009 2:49 a.m.

@Cyberninja- you don't go to the forums anymore because you were banned
  • elchetos - July 17, 2009 2:44 a.m.

Oh dear... I remember watching this last year at a friend's house (I didn't even dare to think about paying to see it at a theater), and thinking "And just when I thought they couldn't rape Street Fighter's corpse"... It was just... I think awful would be one hell of an understatement... So I'll say it was as if Paul W.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll had a mentally disabled son (which is oxymoronic) and after a while it was left alone with the innocent litle Street Fighter franchise, murdered it, dismembered it and then raped each individual piece. (I think this will get totally removed from the comments, but had to say it)
  • dweller - July 17, 2009 2:04 a.m.

Wow Chris Klein is the worst thing about the Chun-Li movie.
  • sgloomy - July 17, 2009 1:44 a.m.

THIS MOVIE (SUCKS)^n. I mean really, What the Fuck? first there is a movie where Ken and Ryu are Con-Artists, then THIS SHIT? i was so utterly disgusted that i could not watch more than 20 minutes and i think that was even too much. I seriously think there should be a law: when producers, directors, actors... fuck something good up THIS bad, they should be all lined up in a very public place, there should be a lottery where every disappointed fan can enter and out of every one, about 500 will be chosen from all over the world. then these 500 people are flown (at the expense of the said offenders) to the place where these pieces of garbage are gathered and they are stoned by the selected fans for the length of the garbage they have created. that will prevent future assholes to attempt making such crap.
  • lovinmyps3 - July 17, 2009 1:30 a.m.

Ugh. I'm glad I skipped that one.
  • AnonymouZ - July 17, 2009 12:56 a.m.

lol at the flamewar. I'd post that winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics joke... but i don't really feel like it. Also... holy hotdamnmotherfreaking shit batman!. I'm SO glad i THOUGHT the movie would be crap. and that you guys actually WATCHED IT so i wouldn't have to. x) Nice review indeed. But... i'm wondering now... is there ANYBODY who liked the movie? (any gamer that is)
  • Koouunn - July 17, 2009 12:52 a.m.

i did like the old street figter moive for 1 reason, rarul julia as m.bison. he made it good.
  • Pelico - July 17, 2009 12:17 a.m.

It just so happens that my dad has connections to a fireworks dealer. (Believe me, they're illegal, and you can't buy them in stores, so he's a dealer.) It also just so happens that I would jump at the chance to destroy one of those 5 DVDs. Send me one, I'll record blowing it up, and you'll have yourself a nice little video showing what gamesradar believes in.
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - July 17, 2009 12:11 a.m.

I love the end video. Great work!
  • protospasm - July 16, 2009 11:39 p.m.

My procrastination saves me from attempting to win a truly terrible movie. Now if only I still had the Dead or Alive movie to suffer along to...
  • Cyberninja - July 16, 2009 11:01 p.m.

@cart00n who can i insult with that and i dont go to the forums anymore because i dont like them that much and i just wanted to blow something up is that a crime? you dont have to try to flame someone
  • Rad_Bracket - July 16, 2009 10:42 p.m.

I hate those cheesey jump from the bomb shots. Film makers think you just need to avoid the flames and youll be fine. In real life the shockwave would have coplapsed his lungs.
  • Cyberninja - July 16, 2009 10:08 p.m.

if you have a extra send it to me i like blowing stuff up that has no value Recaptcha: handle solar salute wins 1000 times wtf?
  • cookie23q - July 16, 2009 10:06 p.m.

lol awesome ts sounds like a garbage movie
  • louiec314 - July 16, 2009 9:24 p.m.

lol great article...i hated that movie with a passion....