• lovinmyps3 - July 17, 2009 1:36 a.m.

I hope the planned Metal Gear movie will be at least decent... but probably not. They don't want David Hayter to have anything to do with the movie (he's the only one I can see playing Snake, yes not even Kurt Russel). It will probably be crap unless Kojima is directing it and they have brought as much of the actual cast as they could. Here's hoping :/
  • cart00n - July 17, 2009 12:23 a.m.

@Cyberninja: Actually, I was remarking on your FIRST comment, "you were trying to get rid of the movie now you tell worst parts good planing", you simply managed to get another comment in before I was finished. In its proper context, I believe you'll find my comment makes more sense. As to you blowing useless shit up, I don't really have any opinion on that. Personally, I think blowing shit up is kind of anti-climatic, I prefer the ones captured on hi-speed film. They're prettier.
  • Bhouse563 - July 16, 2009 10:27 p.m.

@cart00n Lots of venom in there man, I think Cyberninja just has an affinity for blowing shit up.... Dear Wikiparez, If you send me the copy you could not give away I promise it will find a nice home in with my other DVDs and will get watched once a year when Im really stoned/drunk and feel like watching something more retarded than I am at that moment. Thanks, Bhouse563
  • cart00n - July 16, 2009 10:17 p.m.

@Cyberninja: The point this article is making is that they ALREADY TRIED & FAILED to give the movie away, so they explained the reason WHY. This is explained towards the beginning of the article. If you're going to insult someone, it's better if it's an INFORMED insult. That way, the person you're insulting FEELS insulted, and you don't look like a moron. Also, good spelling and punctuation goes a long way towards making you look more credible. Just some helpful hints for the NEXT time you feel like being a total douche-bag.
  • theturbolemming - July 16, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Wait, I entered a perfectly good picture into the drawing. I still want it! Pleeease GR, send me this movie!
  • Cyberninja - July 16, 2009 9:29 p.m.

you were trying to get rid of the movie now you tell worst parts good planing
  • TheWebSwinger - July 25, 2009 9:02 p.m.

Seems like they could have made a good film. If, ya know, they hadn't funded it by stealing a Hobo's hat-full-o'-money, then funding the movie with it. Also, re-casting, choosing a different director, and working from a different script entirely. But hey, it COULDA been good!
  • EndOfEternity - July 24, 2009 7:49 p.m.

Yea I agree with the person below, I hated it too.
  • iluvmyDS - July 20, 2009 3:55 a.m.

God damn at least the first movie bothered to have a little adherence to the canon.
  • pikachu2000 - July 19, 2009 6:07 a.m.

I find it kind of funny that the Rose in this movie looked just like the Rose in Fullmetal Alchemist without the pink bangs. They almost have the excact same outfit.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - July 17, 2009 10:11 p.m.

@LaughedWig: It's because of the second shot, where that soldier bunny-hops and it looks like he's doing it to avoid Charlie's bullets. @ELpork: For the lulz.
  • FinalGamer - July 17, 2009 6:58 p.m.

And now I am happy. Because nobody can tell me ever again Street Fighter: The Movie is horrible...compared to THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION! *cradles Raul Julia on the DVD cover*
  • alfonso.hdez - July 17, 2009 6:08 p.m.

Oh and about the Dragonball movie, Is it really better than this? 'Cause it sucked BIG TIME for me =/ I'm afraid to even try to watch this movie
  • afroninjakatana - July 17, 2009 5:17 p.m.

wow this movie sucks BIG time. I mean there is no relation to the game. Except for the charecters. I have never seen the movie, I definitly don't want to see it now. Thanks for saving me from burning my eyes from this crappy movie.
  • LaughedWig - July 17, 2009 4:43 p.m.

whats that looping clip a shot of it just looks like hes shooting them
  • LionheartAce - July 17, 2009 3:03 p.m.

LOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh, lawd, the that potshot was too good.
  • Silentboy - July 17, 2009 1:37 p.m.

Raul Julia as Bison FTW! also the exploding DVD showed that the movie was terrible enought o kill people
  • demonDogg88 - July 17, 2009 12:23 p.m.

when i frist heard about it i got my hopes up that maybe. MAYBE! there would be at least one good game movie. and like chirs Klein future career they were completely crushed. i want my money back from renting this...this.... i can't even describe how bad it is.
  • Klantista - July 17, 2009 8:03 a.m.

That Random street violence pic has a chick that looks like Guile if He was a trans gender
  • Corsair89 - July 17, 2009 5:15 a.m.

Not only was Chun Li's dad not killed by Bison, but Nash wasn't either. That's two classic Street Fighter revenge motives foiled. Damn you, Hollywood.