• cherilusive - April 21, 2009 9:57 p.m.

seriously this is the kind of stuff that makes me hate nintendo - poo.
  • BodyDamage - April 21, 2009 4:13 p.m.

how can such a strong reaffirmation of everything i've said since the beginning still make me so angry?
  • Tw1sted - April 21, 2009 12:43 p.m.

Freddi Fish!!!!!!!!!! omg my childhood hero
  • Jdub9064 - April 21, 2009 6:04 a.m.

the sooner we get more sheep shearin on the xbox and playstation the better!
  • Dr.Salvador - April 20, 2009 5:39 p.m.

The Wii has changed gaming forever. Seriously, have you ever seen something this horrible actually reach the shelves on any other platform? at least i haven't.
  • MisterAdequate - April 20, 2009 3:32 p.m.

It's like if movies started out with Casablanca and Citizen Kane and then instead of The Godfather and Taxi Driver we just get to watch two hours of steaming turds. Go drink douche fluid, Nintendo. *Goes back to playing Dwarf Fortress and awaiting Hearts of Iron III in between genuinely innovative experiences like Mirror's Edge*
  • Selectedpayload - April 20, 2009 2:51 p.m.

For food flippin, ya mean put palm on real open griddle to save? I think it's the only way you'd remember how much fun you were havin'
  • helloimgaydo - April 20, 2009 2:43 p.m.

Christ am I glad I gave my wii to my sister. Nintendo really have made a profitable market for them self's, shame their entire demographic are cunts. Fuck you Nintendo, you used to be cool.
  • Elbo444 - April 20, 2009 1:13 a.m.

goooooodddddddd DAMNIT the Wii is terrible, and my friend is still in denial that it was worth the purchase, he only played 4 games for it and hasn't turned it on in 6 months
  • Gourdmaster - April 19, 2009 7:49 p.m.

And the Lord said to Reggie Fils-aime, thou shalt put out the shittiest games on your shitty platform for all those shitty old people. And lo, the Lord played it, and it was shit.
  • linkganon - April 19, 2009 6:05 p.m.

alfredofroylan, gamecube or game boy advance was the system that warioware inc. was first on. i know this since the ds wasn't out by then. and yes, the indistry is in it's last leg for those poor hardcore gamers, i hope i can get my hands on a metal gear solid game soon, and hopefully, on the wii, only without the wii remote.
  • linkganon - April 19, 2009 5:56 p.m.

if they don't quit making these games you would expect to find at a dollar store, they'd probabally end up like wcw, except for the fact that it will be a (washed up) company bought out by the competition.
  • dathing8 - April 19, 2009 1:45 p.m.

Great article and nice Monty Python reference
  • cookie23q - April 19, 2009 8:08 a.m.

great article 5 hats
  • StefanGrey - April 19, 2009 4:51 a.m.

The amazing thing is the unmitigated wave of crap out on the Wii. It's as if the nintendo forgot all the lessons they learned from the Atari's failure. Nintendo used to limit companies to 5 games to prevent the crap from making it onto the NES, now they'll let publishers put anything out.
  • sixboxes - April 19, 2009 1:57 a.m.

homie_cheese_slice: yes! I only wanted to comment on that very same Big Lebowski reference! That and the little picture of the kid skewered by a lawn dart had me howling. I'm going to hell.
  • ldskye - April 18, 2009 11:31 p.m.

First off, I love the fat chef getting choked by sausages...Second, Mine Cartin' fucking rules.
  • Unoriginal - April 18, 2009 10 p.m.

I really want to love my Wii but it's just making it so hard.
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - April 18, 2009 9:05 p.m.

NINTENDO'S DEAD ReCaptcha: pincer pleasure-LOL,but WTF?!
  • Tymiegie - April 18, 2009 4:31 p.m.

Chris, that article wasn't stupid it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Fish lookin = awesome