• g4m3rk1dd - April 14, 2012 10:14 a.m.

i half expected to see Dom on here...carmine deaths werent really funny but they were enjoyable nonetheless. we'll miss you Mikel :)
  • Dadyo238 - April 14, 2012 3:02 p.m.

Loved the reference to Portal in the Princess Peach section. (that was on purpose, right?)
  • aberkromby - April 14, 2012 4:20 p.m.

I watched the same freaking 30-second Witcher 2 ad five times. Man these ads are annoying.
  • CitizenWolfie - April 15, 2012 9:18 a.m.

Dude, download AdBlock Plus (on Firefox or Chrome). Cuts that shit right out.
  • Japanaman - April 14, 2012 5:03 p.m.

#12 The hero of Quake IV. #13 The hero of Prey. #14 Solid Snake
  • soren7550 - April 15, 2012 9:14 a.m.

On #12 - How did you not mention he's unlucky for having BUTZ as a last name?! His last name is Butz for Christ's sake! Butz! Also, I'll miss you Mikel.
  • ryno - April 15, 2012 2:33 p.m.

lol Johnny Sasski's noisey diarrea
  • winner2 - April 15, 2012 6:55 p.m.

"your loss would be met with a huge, pixelated middle finger just before your NES self-destructed while sobbing." That is an awesome image Mikel
  • AuthorityFigure - April 16, 2012 2:30 a.m.

I was familiar with three of these characters. Hmmm...
  • rxb - April 16, 2012 6:03 a.m.

The Carmine story had me in bits. Is mikel really gone to? Did he say on Lasertime or twitter?
  • Anonymous93 - April 16, 2012 9:59 a.m.

Yeah he's gone to Playstation the Official Magazine "@wikiparaz: So, big announcement: after 6 years, I am leaving GamesRadar as a full-time editor. On Monday, I start as executive editor of @P_TOM."
  • johnny-kratos-davidson - April 16, 2012 9:54 a.m.

As someone said, the boat captain in God of War is referenced in God of War III where a note he wrote was found in Hades. The note read: "He could have saved me. He held my life in his hand, and still he let go. I may have been just a mere boat captain, but he treated me as if I was nothing! He is to blame for my torment here! I hope he suffers in Hades as I have. Damn that Ghost of Sparta!"
  • Sjoeki - April 16, 2012 4:52 p.m.

Luigi didn't make this list? He was the first one I could think of.
  • Cerberus158 - May 21, 2014 11:29 a.m.

How is Isaac Clarke not on this list?