Topics

E3

• Nap1400 - May 27, 2011 11:16 a.m.

You forgot the new Kirby game...not even in your honorable mentions...:'(
  • Mboy1100 - May 27, 2011 11:03 a.m.

My god...MW3 looks awesome...I need to get myself an Xbox360....AND NINTENDO BETTER D*** WELL MOVE AWAY FROM CASUAL BS. I have seen all of maybe 5 Wii hardcore games. E3 looks pretty promising.
  • MancisFrorkYorgan - May 27, 2011 10:57 a.m.

I want to wake up on the eleventh of November, 2011 and hear the thud of a copy of Skyrim landing on the carpet after the friendly neighbourhood postman has slipped it through my doorbox. The next morning, I want to look at my alarm clock and read the date of BioShock Infinite's release. I want to hear that thud again.
  • jmcgrotty - May 27, 2011 10:23 a.m.

Christ... every 3DS game should be called "Crap! This system is flopping! Please buy this!" There is no excuse to put any FPS in this list. It's seriously a pathetic genre. "will i be the only one who's not shocked if Nintendos new console is better then anyone expected" Not me, no. Then again, I long ago accepted the fact that Nintendo just needs to follow Sega and get out of the console business. So, it would take very, very little for me to think it was better than expected. And as to Cafe being at the show, people could really care less. Not sure why this is on the list, let alone #1.
  • Camoxide - May 27, 2011 10:22 a.m.

GENTLEMEN
  • LittleSamson - May 27, 2011 8:50 a.m.

I'd switch out tomb raider for SSX.
  • BigLandoz - May 27, 2011 8:35 a.m.

You guys had my most anticipated games sitting at #4 & #5...until I saw the file photo for Wii 2! Now, I'm smoked...err...stoked!
  • FirLocke - May 27, 2011 7:11 a.m.

I just wanna see Atlus and Nintendo. With no remotes in sight.
  • Tronto13 - May 27, 2011 6:35 a.m.

sooo excited for most of these, im still hanging on to hopes of GTA5 though.... im desperate!!
  • kirby64 - May 27, 2011 5:27 a.m.

• Kieran712 - May 27, 2011 5:19 a.m.

Roll on Uncharted 3!!!
  • SGM88 - May 27, 2011 5:16 a.m.

Hitman?
  • shep1100 - May 27, 2011 5:11 a.m.

I know it's like beating a dead horse, but I really hope that Valve shows something on half life 2: episode 3. But in all honesty, I know that it probably won't happen
  • SuperSDizz - May 27, 2011 4:36 a.m.

The new nintendo console seems really awesome, I don't have ANYTHING other than Brawl to play on my wii. Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and Arkham City all the way. Street Fighter X Tekken, Skyward Sword, or The new Resident Evil should be up here though. I also want info on the quasi-announced Sly 4. Thank the heavens for no Gears of War. People will not shut up about it. I know it's a good series, but please, no city sinking with giant worms for me today, thank you.
  • quincytheodore - May 27, 2011 4:36 a.m.

What can I say that haven't been said? I want Bioshock, Skyrim, Arkham, ME3, Dark Souls. I'm greedy, I know. Although FF XIII-2 is up there too, regardless of the flaws, I think FF XIII was good. Looking forward to the sequel.
  • BrunDeign - May 27, 2011 4:35 a.m.

If you count "announced but not named" games in this category, I'd say you missed whatever Retro (Metroid Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong Country Returns) is going to announce for what I assume will be Nintendo's next console. They did say they were announcing a new game after all.
  • shinyscizor93 - May 27, 2011 4:15 a.m.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to much of what has been discussed in the list, but what I really want at E3 is for Square Enix to finally announce Kingdom Hearts 3. We've sat through enough spin-offs; come on Square, give us the goods!
  • sgloomy - May 27, 2011 4:11 a.m.

1. assassins creed revelations 2. street fighter x tekken and tekken x street fighter 3. metal gear solid rising 4. GTA 5 (or agent or basically anything new from rockstar) 5. ninja gaiden 3 6. jurassic park 7. Asura's Wrath 8. I am alive This list is no no specific order, I just want to hear about these games more.
  • Yeager1122 - May 27, 2011 3:53 a.m.

Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 i am eagerly awaiting these 3 as my most anticipated games.
  • NightCrawler_358 - May 27, 2011 3:46 a.m.

Some new Square enix games wouldn't be bad, especially if they announce Kingdom Hearts 3! I'd say out of known knowns, you left out Twisted Metal! Maybe it should've replaced Wii 2, considering its not a game. Still, the thought of an HD Nintendo console with no gimmicks and 1st party classic series would throw half this list out the window!