Topics

TalkRadar

• jaffa_5 - June 16, 2009 10:28 a.m.

I cant wait to listen to this but i cant find it on i tunes anny way i remember George for his offical play station 2 magazine days. any way i hope this is as funny as the U.S. one
  • smallberry - June 16, 2009 4:46 a.m.

Nice! I've been looking forward to this.
  • Redvii - June 15, 2009 10:11 p.m.

As a long-time listener of the PSM3 podcast, I thought this one was very good (8/10). Hopefully this podcast will be more frequent than PSM3's.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 15, 2009 10:06 p.m.

"is it just me or is that pink shirt very very very faintly see-through..." The more I stare at it the more nipple I can see. So no its not just you. As for the new british podcast, YES!!!! Not that theres anything wrong with the American one but 2 is certainly a step in the right direction. 1 just wasnt enough TR 2 get me throu the week.
  • Xplosive59 - June 15, 2009 2:53 p.m.

welcome to england talkradar! aka the home of the meat pie
  • curly_jefferson - June 14, 2009 5:03 a.m.

oooh Britishy, i'm listening to it now
  • CountFenring - June 14, 2009 3 a.m.

Can't find on iTunes! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • ChrisCom66 - June 13, 2009 5:44 p.m.

2 podcasts on Gamesradar = Total Awesomeness
  • super-saint - June 13, 2009 7:25 a.m.

great podcast guys! however i noticed you guys arent that loud, i had to hook my laptop up to my speakers and then use headphones to hear you guys over my fan. other than that i give it 9/10
  • JHawk - June 12, 2009 8:02 p.m.

While a goofy accent is fun at parties it remains to be seen if us "blokes" on the "other side of the pond" will be able to even understand this podcast but I'm willing to give it a crack. Here's a peice of advice for ya' though. If you Euro-casters are going to ride the US's coattails at least do it on a different F'n day so as to spread the podcastiness around a bit in my otherwise bleak nearly TalkRadar-less week. Peace.
  • Jax - June 12, 2009 7:51 p.m.

Another podcast? Good, more mindless talking about video games!
  • Jacob816 - June 12, 2009 7:27 p.m.

Another GamesRadar podcast?! I hope its as good as the US one. Maybe it'll be like like The Office, but reverse.