Topics

TalkRadar

• iKOemos - March 29, 2009 2:12 a.m.

GUYS IT'S NOT ON THE NZ ITUNES STORE YET!!!! AND IT'S SUNDAY!!! TELL ME Y COS I'M PANICKING!!!
  • ssj4raditz - March 28, 2009 2:45 p.m.

Funny, this one seemed even less organized, and Chris wasn't even around! Hmm... And, I would've totally bought MadWorld if I owned a Wii. I listen to you guys, but I can only do so much! Oh well, great episode guys, love you all (especially Dan!)
  • SlightlyBetterName - March 28, 2009 12:23 p.m.

I cannot express the happiness I felt when I saw both Dan and Scott were there. But I miss Chris all the same.
  • Hypermonkey262 - March 28, 2009 11:17 a.m.

I was actually scared to start listening when I saw the Lazy Town picture. I kinda didnt want to know where you were gonna take that. But as usual listening was worth the risk. Good job sir Elston
  • Vagrant - March 28, 2009 8:20 a.m.

Goodcast. Brettleston handled things pretty durn well. And this one seemed to have a bit more energy than the last few...Or something? (and he can have my pity laughs any day <3) Can't believe the Matrix is ten years old. I could've sworn it came out in '97 or something. I liked the top 7, it was a suitably angry article. I'm not on the forums but I just thought I'd mention the first game I HAD TO HAVE. Because...Y'know. Shut up. I was thinking maybe Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles. But I'd played them before and probably wasn't that excited. I was a lot more excited for Metal Gear Solid. And then even more excited for GTA: Vice City and probably peaked at MGS2. So yeah.
  • ELpork - March 28, 2009 6:12 a.m.

yay!!
  • cookie23q - March 28, 2009 6:07 a.m.

yay new talk radar!!!
  • Thelonius - March 28, 2009 4:20 a.m.

T-Dar is HERE MOTHERF******! w00t
  • MrPips - March 28, 2009 3:50 a.m.

If you don't want all those copies of Sonic and Samba you can send them to me and I'll donate them to the Somali Relief Fund.
  • zymn - March 28, 2009 3:02 a.m.

aww... i was hoping my sprites would get featured. ah well, i'll listen now.
  • gatornation1254 - March 28, 2009 2:50 a.m.

i love me some tdar in the morning
  • Tasty_Pasta - March 28, 2009 12:08 a.m.

Sweet, Dan and Scott, my two favorite 'cast guests!
  • Zaphers - March 27, 2009 11:53 p.m.

Dans Frankenstrat laptop is amazin
  • RebornKusabi - March 27, 2009 11:06 p.m.

... there actually is a game that recently got coverage in news (Where it was taken down from Amazon and a politician has commented on this) where you DO get a score tally for raping women and children... ...Rapelay... seriously, look it up >_>
  • Amnesiac - March 27, 2009 10:54 p.m.

Dan Halen.
  • Unoriginal - March 27, 2009 10:45 p.m.

Lightening up my friday's.