Topics

TalkRadar

• xFnKxTaLeNtx - March 22, 2009 2:13 a.m.

Strap Line for wrestlemania- an atomic pile driver of gameplay
  • bull06 - March 21, 2009 8:44 p.m.

schweet podcast!!! T-Dar rocks!!!
  • Grimi - March 21, 2009 6:37 p.m.

Wewt I won a headset!
  • Scotch - March 21, 2009 5:25 p.m.

good, but i miss brett! D:
  • MrPips - March 21, 2009 4:37 p.m.

Just FYI, I actually purchased MegaRace from the store for full retail price. Yeah, I'm that awesome.
  • Bhouse563 - March 21, 2009 3:13 p.m.

Another great cast guys! Your site is great and I hope your bosses see that people appreciate the great work you do.
  • Jordo141 - March 21, 2009 2 p.m.

Other than not reading out answers to last week's question, good podcast as ever
  • JHawk - March 21, 2009 1:51 p.m.

Dor any suits that might not apprecite the traffic generating prowess of the TDAR BEHOLD!...well, rad anyway. I listen to this badboy every week with the GR page open so as the various articles of the week are discussed I have easy access. Same goes for previews and reviews. When they are mentioned on the cast I tend to go check them out while listening or shortly thereafter. I probably visit Games Radar more on Fridays than all other days of the week combined. Anyway @ Brett - balls indeed
  • KREATIVEassassin - March 21, 2009 4:40 a.m.

Excellent podcast, guys. Even though it was missing two regulars, it still delivered in so many ways. There was just something about this one that I really enjoyed. It was very good.
  • TedDidlio - March 21, 2009 3:37 a.m.

^ gatdang = king of the hill reference, for those who didn't realize.
  • TedDidlio - March 21, 2009 3:35 a.m.

happy birthday to those with birthdays. I WON A FORKING HEADSET. to the bosses who dont see a tangible return from the talkradar podcast unless there are comments here; i would have never found this site if it wasnt for tdar. i got another friend into tdar, and, through tdar, he got into gdar. there yer gatdang tangible return.
  • Scotch - March 21, 2009 3:20 a.m.

ahahaha! chris' hair looks really good now! :D and in the "and gamesradar was there" picture he looks like he's summoning some sort of demon XD
  • TrevorISme - March 21, 2009 2:52 a.m.

Brett And Mikelesss? surprised me very much but still Talkradar does not dissapoint my long waiting of a week, Great as always
  • gatornation1254 - March 21, 2009 2:15 a.m.

i haven't listened yet but i already know it will be awesome
  • curly_jefferson - March 21, 2009 1:24 a.m.

Charlie, your a genius!!!!!!
  • Jacob816 - March 21, 2009 12:42 a.m.

Of course I'll post in the TR page in support of the podcast. Dear british bossy person in charge of GamesRadar: TalkRadar is the best podcast ever, including what used to be 1-UP, as well as Richard Nixon's weekly podcast (man is that guy cranky). I had never heard of this shitty shitty site prior to listening to TalkRadar. But after listening; lo, the shit miraculously disappeared as if licked away from the chicks form 2G1C, and in its place was a glorious gaming website, swimming with hilarious features and helpful game guides. So hear me now boss man! Please keep TalkRadar alive and broadcasting its hilarity profanity over the interwebs. Long live the TalkRadar! Oh, and BTW, I have AdBlocker Plus, so I don't see any of your stupid ads. Haha! Still, I come to the site for TalkRadar.
  • MrPips - March 21, 2009 12:35 a.m.

Please get new mics.
  • 435 - March 20, 2009 11:10 p.m.

Charlie sounded like he's reporting from some 3rd world country, while wearing a bit.
  • ThunderMuffinsMcgee - March 20, 2009 10:34 p.m.

that "None of you are first" comment is amazing! No one ever thinks of making everyone else not be first by posting something that isn't "First!" THANK YOU! Also, good show!
  • squidhead442 - March 20, 2009 9:35 p.m.

Oh, so lovely!