Topics

TalkRadar

• PeterPansPurplePython - February 27, 2009 4:17 p.m.

Talk Radar rawks harder than Dimebag Darryl playing guitar with his cock!!!!
  • understudybass - February 22, 2009 5:51 a.m.

wheee they talked about me for a solid 30 seconds! i'm so important!
  • Hurricrane - February 22, 2009 2:37 a.m.

@ Vagrant how can you not tell them apart, like Brett said in one of the previous podcasts his voice comes off kind of whinier. sad but true
  • GamesRadarShanePatterson - February 22, 2009 12:06 a.m.

awww. i tried not to sound nasally. i had a cold this week. that's kind of an excuse.
  • zymn - February 21, 2009 11:07 p.m.

good, i'm not the only one that says "cussing" instead of "cursing"... awesome podcast.
  • Kerfluffle - February 21, 2009 4:47 p.m.

um, who the hell WERE those kids anyway? And why did you let em touch your energy sword and lancer? If the answer is in the podcast, sorry, I haven't listened yet
  • thor0997 - February 21, 2009 2:03 p.m.

Well all there voices sound sexy so it can be hard to tell. :p I like this cast is was slightly more informative than the others, but it did have so referances I didnt know. Still was sexy as hell though ~.~
  • haloxiv - February 21, 2009 1:23 p.m.

I work outside and listen to several podcast a day to kill time. I am always amazed when people comment on hosts voices being indistinguishable after two or three listens. Mikel alway sounds slightly drunk, Shane's voise is slightly naselly and Brett talks faster than his brain can keep up, thus uh, dirthead.
  • Vagrant - February 21, 2009 6:35 a.m.

As of this week I've think I've now listened to every single Talkradar podcast and I still can't tell Brett, Shane and Mikel's voices apart.
  • garnsr - February 21, 2009 3:17 a.m.

Still not on iTunes, but I just got it from the site.
  • CH3BURASHKA - February 20, 2009 11:28 p.m.

Any chance of you guys posting the page AFTER the podcast is up on the Zune feed? reCaptcha: Jacobs 100
  • 435 - February 20, 2009 11 p.m.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  • protospasm - February 20, 2009 10:50 p.m.

Awww... Earthbound!
  • Jordo141 - February 20, 2009 10:43 p.m.

Nice, waited all day for this.