Topics

TalkRadar

• bl00dyvalen7ine - December 16, 2010 8:38 p.m.

This has to be one of my favorite episodes. I just had my roommate listen to the "Islam is the light" part and we were both laughing our asses off lol
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 5, 2009 10:26 p.m.

I know I'm a bit late, but: Islam is the light? Why are they talking about my country's religion like it's something to be despised? Other than that wierdness, great podcast
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - February 9, 2009 12:28 a.m.

And new character emerging? High-pitched, defensive Brett Elston?!?!?!
  • climbing wolf - February 8, 2009 3:23 p.m.

talkradar is the light
  • CH3BURASHKA - February 8, 2009 3:47 a.m.

There's that iReport thing on CNN now, right? Next time Fox News or some other shit outlet talks crap about a game with NO proof, I want, no, I CHALLENGE all of you to take advantage of iReport and write a insightful article (it must have evidence to prove that we do our homework) about their complete lack of knowledge about the subject they report on. That will be AWESOME!!! Maybe that will get them to actually study up on them 'children' toys. reCaptcha: Burch'gb affect (what the fuck?)
  • likedamaster - February 7, 2009 9:44 p.m.

You guys are simply the RoxxorZ!!1 And the fight on last week's podcast...? LOL Absolutely loved it!
  • Romination - February 7, 2009 8:25 p.m.

wow, Mikel, you were PISSED. I don't think I've ever heard you THAT mad (not even when you suddenly turned into Christian Bale!...or when Chris spams the sound effects...) The Muslim segment and the Duke Lombardi in Godfather 2 part got me odd stares from my neighbors.
  • Vagrant - February 7, 2009 7:52 a.m.

You know what? I've joined entirely just to say this: SHUT UP ABOUT FANBOYS. Stop talking ABOUT them, stop responding TO them. I understand there's a lot of them and I understand they can be ridiculously vocal. I've had the misfortune of seeing Gametrailers forums and the like. But I don't need to hear you guys or any other video game podcast defending yourselves from the most stupid crap, for ten minutes at a time. I don't need to hear all the details of how you aren't paid by Microsoft and Sony. All of us with any common sense KNOW this already. You're just wasting everyone elses' time. And it's making me and I imagine others, not want to listen.
  • RebornKusabi - February 7, 2009 1:27 a.m.

I seriously hope that "Islam is the Light" gets turned into a meme.
  • Wave360 - February 7, 2009 12:25 a.m.

OHMYGOD YAY!!!!!
  • jamminontha1n2 - February 6, 2009 10:46 p.m.

"Islam is the light" I have never heard a shitty ds game say such true words.
  • Jacob816 - February 6, 2009 10:31 p.m.

Is it just me, or the audio quality a little off this week? It seems that whenever someone speaks too loudly, the audio gets all distorted.
  • Dr.Mr.Gamer - February 6, 2009 10:12 p.m.

That islam is the light stuff is over protective people being retarded once again.
  • slickmcwilly - February 6, 2009 8:26 p.m.

that lady is racist
  • garnsr - February 6, 2009 8:24 p.m.

Tylerless? Is he still drying out from last week?
  • DontPanic - February 6, 2009 8:12 p.m.

Ooooooh yes!
  • garnsr - February 6, 2009 8:03 p.m.

Mmm, nannerpus.
  • Stabby_Joe - April 1, 2009 8:09 p.m.

Good opening by using a line from the Wrestler best film of 2008 (early 2009 lol).
  • Samael - February 10, 2009 3:06 a.m.

I like pancakes. And this podcast.
  • AzRedsk1n - February 8, 2009 2:22 a.m.

This was my first time listneing to a GR podcasts. You guys are hillariouse. I noticed the background music at one point was Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria...Awsome