Topics

TalkRadar

• The_Space_Wolf - October 12, 2008 11:57 p.m.

Near the beginning I spotted a typo that really bugged me. Here is the sentence. After that we reveal why !be! firmly believe Nintendo will have a new handheld. The be should be we. sorry im just a little bit ocd when it comes to stuff like.
  • jojo13jojo233 - October 12, 2008 8:23 p.m.

sry my brother logged on my account
  • TedDidlio - October 12, 2008 6:43 a.m.

I got fuckin goosebumps when you guys read my itunes review on air, and laughed at shit that I'd come up with. I'm Henry LaTainte, aka DeportMencia (I don't hate latinos, I hate unfunny assholes with TV shows) One thing though, I actually didn't write that as Duke Lombardy, I wrote it in the voice of a Minnisotean kind of person. I'll record it in the voice I created and email the file to one of you guys.
  • Samael - October 12, 2008 4:10 a.m.

@GamesRadarShanePatterson That's fine! I totally understand. But I just wanted to say it's kind of unfair to say that Halo has a crappy storyline compared to Gears, when the story is out there for people who want more. Either way, both games kick ass and this was still a friggen awesome podcast. Still a friggen awesome podcast guys.
  • StupidFaceXD - October 12, 2008 2:17 a.m.

Great podcast. Keep on crankin 'em out! THE INSANITY MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Samael - October 12, 2008 12:09 a.m.

AWESOME! Chris mentioned Rhode Island! My home state!
  • thor0997 - October 11, 2008 11:09 p.m.

I liked how you guys said oooooother games at the end. Deamon Choir of Death. And I agree, if E3 was a smell it would be thrice boiled, catawompas, moose balls. With salt. And What The Fruznarkles is Wii music. Watch them have a new insturment called "Satins Horns" or "Nasty Ducks" or some weird shiz.
  • ELpork - October 11, 2008 4:12 p.m.

Chris wares glasses?
  • TENAXIS (PSN) - October 11, 2008 3:30 a.m.

hey that talkradar 22 background pic, is very smiliar to my avatat for the gamesradar forums.. hahhahah, im happy now :D
  • SpecialtyDrone - October 11, 2008 3:24 a.m.

I feel like every podcast, you guys raise the bar on how tanked you can get while remaining coherent- and I salute you for it.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - October 11, 2008 2:30 a.m.

Mr. JoJo needs to learn how to express thoughts and feelings without simply spamming a certain F word that I love dearly.
  • BHT128 - October 11, 2008 1:46 a.m.

The Cavern of sorrow clip sounds like its from a gta radio commercial, if not, I got a big You Dont Know Jack vibe. Am I cowwect?
  • BHT128 - October 11, 2008 12:10 a.m.

Congrats elpork, you got this weeks Golden Mention
  • Schuultz - October 10, 2008 11:32 p.m.

great podcast! but about the city17/leipzig thing... I see their connections, but the UK guys should go to Poland before they say that East Germany looks like it. The Developers themselves said they were inspired by polish cities.
  • TrIp13G - October 10, 2008 10:32 p.m.

This is the start of a great weekend...
  • ClusterShart - October 10, 2008 9:39 p.m.

I owe something to this podcast. they brought me out of my post-Scott-Stapp-free-USO-concert depression