Topics

TalkRadar

• BrunDeign - May 25, 2011 5:43 a.m.

The Rapture didn't happen because Randy Savage died. God was like "Alright Savage died there's no reason for the Rapture to happen now. We just wanted him up here. Rapture Postponed." But seriously piss off "Religious dude who thinks he can predict the Rapture." You can't predict something like that. I'm pretty sure God lives on His own time.
  • R-ape - May 25, 2011 5:02 a.m.

GOD DAMN! Where are all the funny photoshopped pics?!
  • Fat - May 25, 2011 4:53 a.m.

Hell yes tuesday.
  • TheWebSwinger - May 25, 2011 3:40 a.m.

OOH YEEEAHHH. A MILLION PERCENT!!
  • TruckThunders - May 25, 2011 3:36 a.m.

TalkRadar..... DIG IT!!!
  • pka4lif - May 25, 2011 3:06 a.m.

LOVE THE NEW BI-WEEKLY TDAR!!!!!!
  • batman5273 - May 25, 2011 3 a.m.

The loss of the Macho Man almost feels like a death in the TalkRadar family. Randy was never directly involved in the podcast, but his spirit of entertainment and showmanship was always an integral part of TDar. At PAX East I specifically got a pic next to the Macho Man cardboard standee for WWE All Stars (which I use as my Facebook profile Photo) because of the impact he has on the show. Out of all the "characters" that have evolved in the last 3 years of TalkRadar, Randy "The Macho Man" Savage was the most influential and even had spin off characters. Growing up watching the WWF I had two favorite wrestlers: Rowdy Roddy Piper and the Macho Man. The Macho Man was the personification of the spectacle known as professional wrestling. And that's why his persona fit so well with the spectacle of a podcast known as TalkRadar. Randal Mario Poffo leaves behind a legacy that will be constantly imitated but never duplicated. I lost a part of my childhood and my adulthood with that fateful car crash. You will be missed, OOOOHHH YEEEAAAHH! DIG IT!
  • bjt2012 - May 25, 2011 2:59 a.m.

Mmmmmmm, oooohhhhh, Hulk Hogan, yeahhhh....
  • 8bitBaby - May 25, 2011 2:54 a.m.

huzzah! tdar is GO! @CH3BURASHKA dude, forget it. it doesn't matter anymore. this is like a new season of tdar. but at the same time like a new tdar altogether. every week when the cast goes up is a celebration. we will still get the big events through out the year and who cares what number the anniversary lands on. the anniversary will happen, a new tdar will drop, and everyone will dance on the sun! DANCE FOOL!
  • Cleanser247 - May 25, 2011 2:42 a.m.

Thanks for the show TalkRadar! I can't wait to listen to it! : )
  • HowdyCowboyCheesesBurger0911 - May 25, 2011 2:42 a.m.

Fucking Retarded captcha code, I've been trying to comment for half an hour. DIG IT!!!!!
  • shnazzyone - May 25, 2011 2:42 a.m.

awesome, i was starting to worry it'd never come.
  • 510BrotherPanda - May 25, 2011 2:42 a.m.

YEAHYEAHYEAH, YEEEAH!!! Eric's back! I don't think Jesus is going to be the one starting the Apocalypse. But if Randy Savage really DID make it to Heaven, God's Army just got a little more "able-to-defeat-Satan" skills backing it up...
  • skullkid - May 25, 2011 2:40 a.m.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
  • Ga1l0w - May 25, 2011 2:34 a.m.

NEVAR FORGET
  • Spybreak8 - May 25, 2011 2:30 a.m.

Nice I thought you'd forgot. No no not really. :P
  • Robusken - May 25, 2011 2:26 a.m.

Tdar is pretty much the reason why I know the great man known as Randy Savage. But it drove me to go and look up the rest of his works, all excellent. It also seemed like I was the only person who even knew who he was in my city. Either way I don't think I've mourned the death of a celeb this much. Clearly he had to go and stop Rapture. On a happier note: yea tdar!
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 25, 2011 2:21 a.m.

You guys have GOT to fix your numbering; this is goddamn bullshit. IF you continue this, we'll have to celebrate your next year anniversary on podcast 250, and that's not right. I recommend 155A and 155B.
  • flabslapper - May 25, 2011 2:20 a.m.

I actually yelled at my friend at work in front of customers when he told me Macho Man was dead because I thought he was kidding Later my boss did a really good Macho Man impression to cheer me up for one I felt bad because I never really payed attention to wrestling when I was a kid but I always knew about Macho Man Randy Savage, but because of TalkRadar, Spoony, and Bochamania I started watching old matches and promos and just fell in love with him just recently I also felt bad because I know he just got married and he had just patched things up with Hulk Hogan too, it's a weird feeling to just get acquainted with an entertainer and then him dying so tragically within just a few months
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 25, 2011 2:20 a.m.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! If not for Talkradar, I wouldn't even know who the fuck Randal Savage was. If not for his death, I wouldn't have thought of Talkradar at that moment. Thanks for dying, Savage. May this mark the day of consistent bi-weekly Savage impressions. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.