• mshdpotatoes - April 1, 2011 3:54 a.m.

Weekly Talkradar comment
  • NanoElite666 - March 25, 2011 4:22 a.m.

Wow, Flight of the Navigator for the intro? Damn. Yes I'm a week late. So what, I've been busy.
  • XRayBound - March 23, 2011 10:10 p.m.

Happy 5 year Birthday Radar. Love what you all do. Especially Talk Radar. DON'T EVER STOP!
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - March 22, 2011 10:03 p.m.

Love to hear what THQ did to piss Chris off so much. Happy belated birthday to Chris and Lizzy.
  • zigs - March 22, 2011 1:30 a.m.

I have to say, the part where you guys read out fake letters about how TalkRadar has helped people really fucking annoyed me. I understand that the sort of "woe is me" letters have been read out in a lot of 'casts over the last few months, but if it bothers you and the listeners, then just stop reading them out. But to insult those of us who did write honest, heartfelt and grateful messages to you is really fucking uncalled for. It took me a long time to pluck up the courage to write mine, and it was only after hearing other people's stories did I have the strength to write a thank you letter. I didn't care about it being read on TDar, I just wanted you guys to know how much I appreciate the podcast and how much it means to me. And yeah, indirectly how much you've helped me get through the hardest part of my life. Hey, I know it's not comedy gold and not ideal TalkRadar material, but the podcast has been a hugely beneficial part of my life for the last year or two, and I genuinely can't stress enough how much it has helped me. It's hard to explain, but... bleh, anyway. I've barely spoken to anyone about my condition and how hellish my life's been, and I find it incredibly hard to talk about. I'm not expecting you or any of the listeners to understand that, but like I said it took a hell of a lot of courage for me to write in. Having that derided and made fun of was a fucking kick in the balls that I don't think I - nor anyone else who's written in - deserved. It's hardly a way to show gratitude to someone who is thanking you for helping them, is it? If you're irritated by people writing in and thanking you for helping their life in some way, just stop reading out those letters. But it's not fucking fair or right to insult those of us that do.
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - March 22, 2011 12:35 a.m.

It's much better for you guys to keep doing guerrilla style podcasts. It lets fans become more involved (which was so much fun!), and it separates you from the more mainstream games-journalists. And I mean this all in a non-hipster way!
  • natehubes - March 22, 2011 12:16 a.m.

• BudokaZ - March 21, 2011 6:18 p.m.

Holy shit, I am now on the TDar sound board. I feel...honoured
  • EliteBouncer - March 21, 2011 3:31 p.m.

You played my song! It was really exciting to hear one of my songs on Talkradar. I think the show is really cool and getting to be a part of it in some way makes me feel cool. That may be very very sad.
  • redthehaze - March 21, 2011 3:26 p.m.

I was out at sea for a week and am only now listening to your lastest Talkradar.
  • FunnyNameHere - March 21, 2011 12:44 a.m.

YES Tdar FTW
  • GrandMoffBubbles - March 20, 2011 11:48 p.m.

Goddamn you Brett Elston for ruining Okami-den for me. That goes double Mikel. Why do I listen to you guys? Oh yeah, Chrissy. At least he doesn't willfully spoil games that aren't even a week old. I love you guys but give us a break on the spoilers please, some of us don't get advance peeks and I hate getting my pallet fishy without even tasting the fish first. p.s. 143
  • bonerachieved - March 20, 2011 11:13 p.m.

WOOOOOoooo!
  • presc1ence - March 20, 2011 9:44 p.m.

what is that song at the end? i wanna party with superviiains! (but cant find anything about it, anywhere!)
  • shyfonzie - March 20, 2011 10:28 a.m.

Love ya, tdar
  • Moopoke - March 20, 2011 9:54 a.m.

yessssss!!!!!!!!
  • AlpineGuy - March 20, 2011 4:20 a.m.

TalkRadar? You came to visit me on my Spring Break? How sweet of you guys! Now we can totally PARTAAAAAY!
  • NightCrawler_358 - March 20, 2011 3:01 a.m.

So many birthdays! I may be late to the party this week, but I'm glad I have a beautiful podcast to go home to. That Cap shield Henry was next to looked pretty spiffy too.
  • DooMb0t - March 19, 2011 10:02 p.m.

Best Tdar ever, only because I am in it. Thanks Brett, totally justified my entire trip there. Next year...next year
  • HumorTumor - March 19, 2011 6:38 p.m.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDAAAAAAAAAAAAR