• Dupline - July 5, 2014 3:10 a.m.

Hopefully Chrom will make in into the game, but if he doesn't, I hope Falchion is an item that other characters can fight with.
  • Mastanvx - July 14, 2014 8:24 a.m.

He's not, he is part of Robin's Final Smash
  • juan-valencia - July 4, 2014 8:41 p.m.

Narutos final smash can be the nine tailed fox spirit
  • juan-valencia - July 4, 2014 8:34 p.m.

Naruto should be in smash bros for 3ds
  • TurkeyOnRye - June 14, 2014 4:51 a.m.

I LOVE Mega Man's design. What I wouldn't give for either a full new game or a remake of the originals with that look!
  • rob-blasi - June 13, 2014 12:55 a.m.

Star Fox has been around since the SNES.
  • waddledee385 - June 11, 2014 5:39 a.m.

I just wished they had revealed more characters. Then again, Last time they revealed multiple characters in one day, it was 5 veterans and a newcomer. This time, It was 3 newcomers. I guess the question is: Does 3 Newcomers=5 Veterans+1 Newcomer? I think what they revealed at E3 was better than Nintendo Direct.
  • shawksta - June 11, 2014 10:49 a.m.

Technically, the Mii's count as 3 separate characters since there's 3 different variations with entirely different moves.
  • solsurvivor - June 10, 2014 12:57 p.m.

What about Crono and/or Frog, from Chrono Trigger? That there would be some deep fan service. Also--though the game is garbage, Nintendo loves bringing it out in 100 different ways--the Urban Champion.
  • g1rldraco7 - June 10, 2014 11:17 a.m.

I didn't think the Miis would be in the game, but Palutena being playable blew my mind. Bravo Nintendo Bravo!!!!!!
  • TheBountyHunted - May 29, 2014 11:42 a.m.

No Ice Climbers, Ness, Ganondorf, or even Captain Falcon yet?? But... who else can Falcon Punch...?
  • leroytank - May 23, 2014 7:10 p.m.

This definitely blew my mind when Ike was announced. I was certain he was getting swapped with Chrom. This will probably be the first (Nintendo Official) Smash Bros game with 3 Fire Emblem characters. Obviously, someone from Awakening is gonna make it. It's their best selling Fire Emblem game in the history of ever. Chrom is probably gonna be their choice, because they're probably going with the main characters from their respective games. I highly doubt anyone like Tharja is gonna make the cut. Nintendo seems to like to limit their roster and representatives for their games. Seeing as how Fire Emblem is not as popular as Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon, I doubt there would be any more additions after Chrom. Also, in my opinion, they could honestly make a Smash Bros style game just featuring people from the Fire Emblem franchise, and I would buy it. Jaffar against Marth, Sigurd against Chrom. I'd never buy another game.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 23, 2014 2:40 p.m.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! IKE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!
  • J-Fid - May 23, 2014 1:44 p.m.

It's official: We STILL like Ike! ...OK, I just wanted to say that. Nothing else to see here...
  • GOD - May 23, 2014 10:24 a.m.

We like Ike. He is after all his own character with completely unique moves rather than just a clone with slightly altered ones. He is much slower than Marth but his attacks pack a huge wallop.
  • BladedFalcon - May 23, 2014 8:15 a.m.

Ike's alright... But does that mean no Crom, or any of FE: Awakening characters? ):
  • Vonter - May 23, 2014 9:17 a.m.

Never say never, although this brings the question if Wolf will be back. Also personally if we get another FE representative I hope it's from another class. Hopefully a mage (Tharja) or maybe the half dragon breeds (Nowi). Although I suppose in reality it'll be a decision between Chrom and Lucina.
  • BladedFalcon - May 23, 2014 10:53 a.m.

I also would prefer it if we had Tharja or Nowi in the game, or yes, anyone that isn't a Lord class. But since when has Nintendo done what makes sense?
  • Vonter - May 23, 2014 4:01 p.m.

Yeah that'll be welcome. Also you bring a good question, although I suppose there wouldn't be surprises if Nintendo made sense. I still remember how gaming sites had to subtitle in the 2DS reveal; this is not a joke.
  • BladedFalcon - May 24, 2014 12:43 a.m.

I guess, but then again, I'd rather have predictable but GOOD decisions and moves, than bad, baffling or nonsensical surprises :P
  • Vonter - May 24, 2014 12:56 a.m.

GOOD is hard to define... I like how almost all console holders offer free games through their services, although I suppose it has a negative consequence somewhere. I like games can be patched, but it also gives excuse to developers to rush or half ass some things. Also on the other side of the spectrum BAD can be everything really, with millions of eyes on every product nowadays someone will point a flaw at the blink of an eye. Also there's a point when something becomes intriguely bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-41YUSZ9VAg Sometimes you can brush aside something, for lulz.