• tehtimeisnow - July 18, 2012 2:36 p.m.

this is so stuped this is not a real fihgting game its just plane garbege seruiosely theres no way i would ever play this over a real fighing game like steet fighter x takken seruoisely this is just a waggel fest for little kids
  • Jessmn2 - July 18, 2012 4:11 p.m.

>Tries to point out how stupid a game is >Sounds absolutely retarded while doing so Good job jackass, you've invalidated your own comment. Also...you know, you're all kinds of wrong.
  • masterjoe123 - July 18, 2012 4:53 p.m.

Define "real fighing game." You obviously have never played Brawl, which was one of the most epic games I have ever played. And I'm pretty sure it is real.
  • J-Fid - July 18, 2012 5:38 p.m.

Dear users of GamesRadar, Allow me to introduce you to tehtimeisnow. On the outside, he looks a lot like Steve Jobs. However, on the inside, he suffers from a terrible disease most commonly know as trolling. Common side effects usually include, but are not limited to, making no sense, very poor grammar, and a desire to anger others. Please be supportive of his struggles by ignoring his comments, as that has been proven* to be the most efficient way to cure trolling. Thank You for your support! J-Fid, a user of GamesRadar *No it hasn't, but it's probably true.
  • SpiritTemple - July 18, 2012 11:25 p.m.

Best comment ever!
  • joe-mitchell - July 15, 2012 1:18 p.m.

I think that skull kid should definitely be in the new Super Smash Bros., and Roy should come back.
  • wingscutdarkness - July 9, 2012 11:14 a.m.

Linebeck!! XD ...or Ghirahim from Skyward Sword! They'd probably have to handicap him somehow though...
  • josh-bowen - July 7, 2012 5:30 p.m.

add shadow please and amy from sonic
  • KidKatana - July 2, 2012 3:29 a.m.

Oh good lord. I just realised that Namco Bandai has the rights to every shonen manga ever. I'd throw down the cash for a Wii U on day one if they included Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo in SSB.
  • lioside - June 28, 2012 6:07 p.m.

everyone except goku, megaman, and rayman is a good choice i would include zack fair and cloud strife maybe sephiroth along with john cena
  • Malintendog - June 26, 2012 4:02 p.m.

Here's for a totally obscure "What the fuck?" character. POPEYE! Did you know that the original Donkey Kong was supposed to be a Popeye game, but because they couldn't get it licensed they decided to make up Donkey Kong, Pauline, and Jumpman instead? I see it as being HIGHLY improbable, but it would probably give me the same "The fuck?" reaction as I got when I first saw Mr Game&Watch. Seeing as Popeye is a cartoon character he does have a lot of potential for comical moves that defies logic. Smoke-based attacks with his pipe, and transforming his huge forearms into ridiculous tools. The Final Smash would without question be Spinach, and much like Wario's Garlic it would make Popeye a force to be reckoned with.
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 5:20 p.m.

ssb series can only have nintendo characters.
  • Jessmn2 - July 18, 2012 4:13 p.m.

Sonic and Snake beg to differ. Though...Popeye has a 1% chance of ever happening...which is generous.
  • darian-beals - August 25, 2012 5:48 a.m.

which explains why sonic and snake are in there, right?
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 1:44 a.m.

My idea as a character in ssb3d, is Neku from kingdom hearts dream drop distance/ the world ends with you, and sora too.
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 1:41 a.m.

I would be playin as Neku from kingdom hearts dream drop distance/the world ends with you, and maybe even, sora. but i prefer Roxas instead. and maybe throw in riku as an unlockable, or Axel.As you can see im a huge kingdom hearts fan, but yeah , im supporting Neku.
  • aaron-pan - June 25, 2012 6:38 p.m.

Klonoa! Yes! I would buy it instantly! They should also include a Solatorobo character too.
  • KA87 - June 25, 2012 7 a.m.

I would live to stick to Tom Nook for all thoses times he over charged me and please throw in Red to because I so want revenge for all of those forged painting he sold me.
  • superscalawag - June 25, 2012 12:01 a.m.

What about Chibi Robo and teli? They could be like an Ice Climber duo!
  • superscalawag - June 25, 2012 midnight

What about Chibi Robo and Teli! They could be like an Ice Climbers duo!!!
  • BIGMercenary - June 24, 2012 10:43 p.m.

Ryu or Ken from Street Fighter. Just think about it: giant hadoukens like the MvC series as a final smash.