We Recommend

• matt-sanderlin - November 11, 2013 10:34 p.m.

Rayman. This is looooooong overdue.
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Don't worry. I saw rayman on the box art
  • austin-joseph-horenkamp - December 6, 2013 8:02 p.m.

Clearly you don't see where it says BOX ART IS NOT FINAL. Its a fake case.
  • Woofiee - November 12, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Thank god i'm not the only one who wishes for Joe. Joe and Quote is all I ask.
  • SSB4ever - November 13, 2013 7:13 a.m.

ATTENTION ALL SUPER SMASH BROS. fans! Look closley at this box art image of the new Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Smash-Bros-NINTENDO-Wii-U-2014-PREORDER-/200960989191?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2eca355807
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:05 p.m.

I SEE IT! -ZERO SUIT SAMUS -KNUCKLES -YOSHI -BOWSER JR -CAPTAIN FALCON -OSHWATT -ROSALINA -BABY MARIO -DIDDY KONG* -IKE THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME *You can see Diddy Kong's stamina and picture in the middle image
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:46 p.m.

PS: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
  • MrOliver - December 18, 2013 11:25 a.m.

if that is not fake, then i don't know what is
  • markgamer1097 - November 13, 2013 9:24 a.m.

EVERY BODY THAT WANTS SORA LIKE I DO THEN REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE SAYING SORA YOU WONT REGRET IT
  • Darklink25x - November 17, 2013 7:11 p.m.

Adding on to my earlier comment, young link could be based on majoras mask. He would have the gilded sword and mirror shield. and his grab would be the yellow hookshot. His A moves would be like regular link but the B would be different, up B would turn him to deku link and he would use the petals to fly to safety and hurt opponents. Side B would turn him to zora link and he would throw his boomerangs and down B would turn him into goron link and he would do a ground pound. His final smash would turn him to fierce deity link making him more powerful. His taunts could include playing the ocarina, drinking lon lon milk and putting on a random mask. His victory poses could be him in either deku goron or zora form playing their instruments or they could be like his taunts. I just think he would be awesome and although link and toon link are in the game i still think young link would be different. Skull kid too!
  • Poisondartlando909 - December 5, 2013 9:04 a.m.

That is actually a really good idea.... but they are going to miss out on alot of awesomeness, like if Ike isnt in it I will be fairly sad...
  • waddledee385 - December 6, 2013 5:30 a.m.

Does anyone else see this image? possibly a new LOZ character.
  • austin-joseph-horenkamp - December 6, 2013 8:13 p.m.

The fake box art yeah.
  • seth-kachellek - December 7, 2013 12:59 p.m.

personally id like to see ALL the fire emblem lords as in chrom, lucina, ephraim ericia, lyn,ect
  • waddledee385 - December 16, 2013 5:29 a.m.

GIVE US A NEW CHARACTER!!! PLEASE!
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 18, 2013 7:06 a.m.

If I have a cartoon crush on any Mario character, it's Rosalina, so I'm glad to see her showing up in spin-offs more
  • Redeater - December 18, 2013 1:03 p.m.

It's strange isn't it? I'm usually never one to have "cartoon crushes" but Rosalina clicks with me for some reason.
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 18, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Yeah I can't place it. I mean really she strongly resembles Peach as it is. But maybe it's the bangs? I got nothin
  • BladedFalcon - December 18, 2013 7:10 a.m.

...Welp, guess I was wring in thinking Nintendo would step up their game for this new Nintendo direct.
  • shawksta - December 18, 2013 7:57 a.m.

Depends on how you look at it. Hyrule Warriors only shows Nintendo is continuing their plan on letting third parties handle their IP's and just letting their IP's into everything, only strengthened by that Yoshi's Island Sonic Zone DLC and future Most-likely-but-not-confirmed Zelda DLC Then there's got Eshop stuff and then there's the psuedo Mario Kart into Smash trailer. and apparently Japan and Europe got even more stuff like a release date for Layton vs Ace Attorney and other things. It was mostly 3DS but we also got some neat things for Wii U, more or less