• SSB4ever - November 13, 2013 7:13 a.m.

ATTENTION ALL SUPER SMASH BROS. fans! Look closley at this box art image of the new Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Smash-Bros-NINTENDO-Wii-U-2014-PREORDER-/200960989191?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2eca355807
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:46 p.m.

PS: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
  • MrOliver - December 18, 2013 11:25 a.m.

if that is not fake, then i don't know what is
  • markgamer1097 - November 13, 2013 9:24 a.m.

EVERY BODY THAT WANTS SORA LIKE I DO THEN REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE SAYING SORA YOU WONT REGRET IT
  • Darklink25x - November 17, 2013 7:11 p.m.

Adding on to my earlier comment, young link could be based on majoras mask. He would have the gilded sword and mirror shield. and his grab would be the yellow hookshot. His A moves would be like regular link but the B would be different, up B would turn him to deku link and he would use the petals to fly to safety and hurt opponents. Side B would turn him to zora link and he would throw his boomerangs and down B would turn him into goron link and he would do a ground pound. His final smash would turn him to fierce deity link making him more powerful. His taunts could include playing the ocarina, drinking lon lon milk and putting on a random mask. His victory poses could be him in either deku goron or zora form playing their instruments or they could be like his taunts. I just think he would be awesome and although link and toon link are in the game i still think young link would be different. Skull kid too!
  • Poisondartlando909 - December 5, 2013 9:04 a.m.

That is actually a really good idea.... but they are going to miss out on alot of awesomeness, like if Ike isnt in it I will be fairly sad...
  • waddledee385 - December 6, 2013 5:30 a.m.

Does anyone else see this image? possibly a new LOZ character.
  • austin-joseph-horenkamp - December 6, 2013 8:13 p.m.

The fake box art yeah.
  • seth-kachellek - December 7, 2013 12:59 p.m.

personally id like to see ALL the fire emblem lords as in chrom, lucina, ephraim ericia, lyn,ect
  • waddledee385 - December 16, 2013 5:29 a.m.

GIVE US A NEW CHARACTER!!! PLEASE!
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 18, 2013 7:06 a.m.

If I have a cartoon crush on any Mario character, it's Rosalina, so I'm glad to see her showing up in spin-offs more
  • Redeater - December 18, 2013 1:03 p.m.

It's strange isn't it? I'm usually never one to have "cartoon crushes" but Rosalina clicks with me for some reason.
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 18, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Yeah I can't place it. I mean really she strongly resembles Peach as it is. But maybe it's the bangs? I got nothin
  • BladedFalcon - December 18, 2013 7:10 a.m.

...Welp, guess I was wring in thinking Nintendo would step up their game for this new Nintendo direct.
  • shawksta - December 18, 2013 7:57 a.m.

Depends on how you look at it. Hyrule Warriors only shows Nintendo is continuing their plan on letting third parties handle their IP's and just letting their IP's into everything, only strengthened by that Yoshi's Island Sonic Zone DLC and future Most-likely-but-not-confirmed Zelda DLC Then there's got Eshop stuff and then there's the psuedo Mario Kart into Smash trailer. and apparently Japan and Europe got even more stuff like a release date for Layton vs Ace Attorney and other things. It was mostly 3DS but we also got some neat things for Wii U, more or less
  • Cyberninja - December 18, 2013 8:07 a.m.

I agree I was perfectly content with this Nintendo Direct it showed that Nintendo does its own thing and is unconcerned with its competitors
  • BladedFalcon - December 18, 2013 8:27 a.m.

Read: Nintendo has no real idea of what they want or need to do and they are just making random shit of whatever they can think of without committing to any particular strong strategy or vision.
  • BladedFalcon - December 18, 2013 8:15 a.m.

...Yes, because what Nintendo fans wanted to hear wasn't more about a New Zelda, a new star Fox, a new IP altogether, or at the very least more concrete details about the new Smash bros games that isn't a single character reveal... Apparently, what fans want, (And what Nintendo seems to think they need to get back on track...) is a spin-off that's basically a zelda skinned version of Dinasty Warriors... A franchise that just about anyone that isn't Jim Sterling is completely sick of at this point. DLC for a Third party game that wasn't that great nor that popular to begin with. And a Luigi themed version of Dr Mario... A puzzle game that isn't really that popular nor that beloved within the already niche genre of puzzles... Even looking at it from different angles, I fail to see how what they presented here is in any way better or more exciting than anything of what people actually WANT from Nintendo. See, this is my problem with you, or just about every diehard fan of Nintendo out there: Compare the comments and posts made on the days before a Nintendo direct or a press reveal is announced, look at what people clamor and ask from Nintendo. Then compare it to what is actually revealed and presented: It's very rarely what people want or even better; It's always LESS. And yet, as shown by your above post, instead of getting angry or feeling betrayed by Nintendo, the first things fans do is to bend over backwards to defend the shit they just revealed even though it isn't remotely what they wanted in the first place. It's the kind of twisted, baffling brand loyalty that I just don't see with any other company.
  • Cyberninja - December 18, 2013 8:46 a.m.

Nintendo does things that interesting and different, I personally am not sick of the DW fanchise since I have only played one game and look at the post from yesterday I made about the Nintendo Direct and tell me again what I was asking for exactly? I know a New Zelda comes when New Zelda comes after all we just had Link between Worlds for 3DS which was new, a new star fox I could care less about and in case you didn't notice new ips are pretty frequent for their smaller games. I went in with no expectations for the Nintendo Direct and was pleasantly surprised by the result, I have no reason to feel betrayal or anything of that nature. But then again you can never speak for all fans some people will always want more then they will get, but seriously check my comment for yesterday and see if my attitude and response reflect how I feel. After all I see a bunch of new interesting games I will enjoy playing and you see Nintendo failing to keep up with Mircosoft and Sony but to each his own
  • Cyberninja - December 18, 2013 8:51 a.m.

Also I will state the only time I have been disappointed by a companies event was the PS4 launch, they hyped it up like they would have new annoucements that mattered and the only thing we learned about was a new uncharted which I could care less about. remember I am not a blind Nintendo fanboy I play a good deal of games on Sony consoles as well after all 2 of the next 3 games I am purchasing are LR:FF13 and Blazblue:CP both for my PS3
  • pl4y4h - December 18, 2013 9:01 a.m.

But...but...Cranky Kong..... Kidding of course, but nintendo is all over the place right now and not necessarily in a good way