• Elitepwnsface - December 29, 2012 10:17 a.m.

I would love to see Master Chief. I can just picture Master Chief pistol whipping the crap out of Mario. But i would rather see Issac from Golden Sun instead of Matthew. I think megaman and Zero are good adds. Just please for the love of God us the real megaman instead of some fat guy in tights.
  • Nap1400 - December 29, 2012 11:37 a.m.

Uh, no first-party characters from competing consoles are ever going to get a chance for the roster. Why would you even think Master Chief is a possibility?
  • PeteyMcPickle - December 29, 2012 1:45 p.m.

I was watching a video on youtube about a guys top 10 most wanted, and he had Nathan Drake from uncharted on his list. I face-palmed so hard I broke my nose.
  • Goldenkilla - December 29, 2012 7:15 p.m.

it is possible, when microsoft leaves the console race. who would have imagined that mario and sonic were going to be in the same game during the 1990's. but sadly that wont likely happen both ms and nintendo are in a strong position and i dont see them getting out of the race
  • C.King - December 29, 2012 9:02 a.m.

i sorta want a quadruped in the mix i think they have alot of options from the pokemon series(arcanin, luxray, etc) or wolf link actually i bet any bug type pokemon would be fun with a fancy fluttering jump and fancy attacks. if it's beedrill i could see alot of good stuff, a rapid poison sting, drill run, x-scissors, rage? and the final smash could be a swarm of beedrill like the pokeball did in the first smash bros, or a giant drill reference to gurren lagan. oh why don't we have multiple pokemon trainers? a bug catcher, rocket grunt, swimmer(could be especially fun since last game had a floating mechanic), etc as apposed to just THE pokemon trainer
  • Zowie - December 29, 2012 4:25 a.m.

I'd love them to add Rash from the Battletoads, also the Paperboy Kid could be cool. I hope they keep Sonic in, when it comes to new entries already listed I'm totally down for the followings: -Knuckles -Earthworm Jim -Mega-Man -Travis Touchdown !! -Jack (Madworld) -Viewtiful Joe -Klonoa -Pac-Man
  • Zowie - December 29, 2012 4:26 a.m.

-Rayman -Bayonetta
  • JarkayColt - December 29, 2012 2:21 a.m.

I've read this list a few times now that it keeps being posted, and whilst I agree some choices are good, the rest of them are just abysmal. Case in point: why on EARTH is Dark Pit here? No self-respecting Smash fan would make a suggestion like that, as they'd know that 1) the games are too choked with clones already and 2) he already appeared in Brawl. Dark Pit should remain a palette swap. Record some new lines if you must, but there's really no need for a whole extra space on the character select screen, and this is coming from someone who actually played Uprising. Same for Raccoon Mario. Why can't the next Smash just introduce alternate costumes/skins and be done with it? For example, I expect Link to have moves based on Skyward Sword, but I would still like to have skins to allow play as the Twilight or Ocarina Links, even if it is just aesthetic. Why does Wario get to have all the fun? Anyway, I think the Ray Mk III that was an assist trophy in Brawl (or Hadron from Custom Robo Arena) would work well as a fully implemented character, provided they altered its scale as was the case with Olimar. They could also make a character similar to the Pokémon Trainer, whereby a Robo Commander stands outside the stage and can swap between a certain number of Robos by throwing in Robo Cubes. On a similar note I think the Pokémon Trainer should stay as he is, because there isn't any other starter trio that has the same abilities as the original three (mostly in regards to Charizard's ability to fly). Piplup, Grotle and Infernape could work though. I also occurred that instead of having Advance Wars characters (as I'd have no idea how that'd work), more likely, you could play as one of the footsoldiers from Battalion Wars, only, it'd be a combination of all the infantry unit types (as in, it'd have a machine gun, bazooka, mortar, flamethrower etc etc). Seems to make more sense to me. Maxwell, Rayman, Megaman and Bomberman are good 3rd party choices though that seem reasonably likely to make their way in. A lot of the others are really overoptimistic however.
  • shawksta - December 29, 2012 5:14 a.m.

You know, they don't have to make Dark Pit a clone you know, the idea is better off I agree, however one must think that this might let them be able to add Uprising physics into Dark Pit considering Pit already has a moveset, dark pit can utilize the various weapons in uprising, including his signature staff. But hey I'm just saying.
  • nintendo365 - December 29, 2012 1:50 a.m.

Characters 1. Crono (Crono trigger)-Final Smash:Luminaire 2. Meinshao or Genesect (couldnt choose:P) 3. Blaziken (And give us hope of a Ruby/Saph/Emerald remake) 4. Masked Link with all 3 Masks -Final Smash: Fierce Deity 5. Clay and Ace (Mario Tennis: Power Tour) Bosses 1. Skull Kid (Majoras Mask) 2. N with a random chance of having Zekrom or Reshiram 3. Lavos (Crono Trigger) 4. Giygas (Earthbound) 5. Amazon Pandora or Palutena (Kid Icarus: Up) I thought the end of Kid Icarus: Uprising made it pretty clear that Pitoo would be allied with Viridi? Even at the end of the Fountain chapter when he lost his power of flight, Palutena got Pit and Viridi caught Pitoo.
  • Darkhawk - December 28, 2012 9:55 p.m.

Why the fuck are they pretending Birdo is a girl? It's weird to read the wrong pronoun over and over again.
  • PeteyMcPickle - December 29, 2012 1:37 p.m.

Isn't Birdo transgender?
  • nintendo365 - December 30, 2012 12:28 a.m.

Nope, its just a boy who THINKS hes a girl. Full on guy, just pink and most likely gay. The more you know right?
  • fullmetallegend - December 30, 2012 7:28 a.m.

Birdo was only a man in Super Mario Bros 2, which was just a dream! Mario only dreamed Birdo to be a man! ...(But really I have no idea, don't argue this point.) ;p
  • Goldenkilla - December 28, 2012 9:51 p.m.

after replayinng some majoras mask i can say that they should bring kid link back, BUT not making him a clone of regular link. Instead let him use the masks from majoras mask and transform into the goron, zora and deku. it would go like this- deku- fast but weak attacks zora- slightly slower than deku link but faster attacks goron- the slowest of the transformations but gets the strongest attacks for the final smash make him the fierce diety link.
  • shawksta - December 29, 2012 5:16 a.m.

I've seen this suggestion allot and frankly with Pokemon Trainers mechanics, its very possible and should be implemented.
  • C.King - December 29, 2012 8:50 a.m.

sounds golden
  • sweetchiliheat - December 28, 2012 7:58 p.m.

Glad to Jack and Travis Touchdown were on the list. Rosalina is the only suggestion I thought "Why hasn't she been added yet?"
  • CurryIsGood - December 28, 2012 7:47 p.m.

I want to see Shy Guys, Goombas, Koopas, Bowsers kids, and super meat boy
  • TheFabricOfTime - December 28, 2012 6:12 p.m.

Naruto, Goku, and Mickey seem WAY off, along with Banjo, Sora, and Earthworm Jim. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi seem like a no-brainer, but I'd add Professor E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion. That'd be awesome.
  • SUCKxITxEZ - December 28, 2012 3:44 p.m.

ive been waitin for rayman in smash since melee. his style and abilities are perfect for ssb, the propeller hair, the limbless hands and feet that can be thrown, and they could also somehow use his mosquito friend and the plant he used in the first rayman. i love the music from the original rayman, and he has alot of potential stages, but i hope they dont ignore the original rayman content in favor of the origins content.