• raphael-chapman - February 11, 2013 4:35 p.m.

maybe Megaman from Megaman Starforce. he will have moves such as swords, bombs, guns, and fists. with his final smash, the starforce, turning into Leo, Pegasus, and/or Dragon. they will also have there moves including THERE final smash, the Starforce BIG BANG. Leo: Atomic Blazer. Pegasus: Magicians Freeze. Dragon: Elemental Cyclone.
  • TKactual - February 17, 2013 4:45 p.m.

I think that a grunt from battalion wars would be good for amusement.
  • TKactual - February 17, 2013 4:53 p.m.

I would really be fine with any character from the tales of series, llyod is a good choice, but I think they can do better.
  • elona-alley - February 21, 2013 3:42 a.m.

I really want to see more fire emblem characters make an appearance. Throw in a shifter like the laguz or manakete. Put a Magick char in there. They could use a mix of melee and magic as PoR has them able to use daggers. Dang really put in a FE Magic unit. It would probably end up weird though. Like for example Ike is a lot slower in brawl than in his own game. Now that I think about it, Ike kinda seems like that would be his in between faze of PoR and RD. Putting on some muscle but before turning into a mass of roids.
  • sakuya-izayoi - February 22, 2013 4:38 a.m.

This is my top 10 characters I would like to see in this game. 10. Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day 9. Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy 8. Anyone from the Mortal Kombat series 7. Hatsune Miku from Project Diva 6. Chell from Portal 5. Sora from Kingdom Hearts 4. Anyone from the Final Fantasy series 3. Black Rock Shooter from Black☆Rock Shooter 2. Flandre Scarlet from Touhou Project 1. Anyone else from Touhou Project Remember, I'm only stating my opinion. These are characters I would like to see in the future.
  • jnthanh - February 24, 2013 2:31 p.m.

Daisy, Toad, Shy Guy Isaac or Matthew from Golden Sun franchise Keep 1st generation pokemon only please Megaman Shadow Sora Starfy Krystal from Star Fox franchise Neku Sakarub from The World Ends with You Ray MK III from Custom Robo Magnus from Kid Icarus Uprising Lloyd Irving or any other characters from the Tales series Cyborg Ninja from MGS King K. Rool from DK Prof. Layton AND CHARACTERS FROM THE LAST STORY, XENOBLADE, AND PANDORA'S TOWER!!!!
  • JeanValjean - February 26, 2013 9:10 p.m.

My most wanted are Megaman, Travis Touchdown, Big Boss, Skull Kid, Heihachi, Bowser Jr, Magnus, Claus, Ridley, and GHIRAHIM!
  • MIroku98 - February 26, 2013 10:13 p.m.

How about Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening? They always have Marth, but are constantly replacing the other FE character.
  • zachary-farrara - March 4, 2013 6:44 p.m.

There should be a ghost from luigis mansion but its just my opinion
  • GuiltyCrown - March 12, 2013 3:06 p.m.

I see alot of you you want sora from kh in the game. You guys do know its like 1% chance for him to appear right? These are the characters who have an actual chance to appear. Chrom FE:Awakening Girahim Zelda: Skyward Sword Magnus Kid Icarus: Uprising The pokemon trainer will probably have different pokemon (face it) Characters who MIGHT get replaced... (face it is probably true) Toon link Ike R.O.B. Sonic Snake lucario people who are not possibly joining Roy (i find it hard to believe they will bring him back ssb, they had him in melee and not on brawl so yeah) *note that I would also would like him back* Any freaking character from playstaion (go play playstation allstars for that) people who I dont want Pacman >.> (what is so great about him?) Fucking jigglypuff R.O.B Theres a 75% chance of everything I said might be true Except my opion on who I dont want :b
  • Animedude5555 - March 31, 2013 12:05 a.m.

Sonic is NOT going to be removed. He is the mascot of Nin's rival SEGA. He's gotta be left in just so Mario has someone to beat up and say " HEY SEGA, NINTENDO PWNS YOUR GAMES". Lucario can't go, or they'd have to bring back Mew Two (Lu replaced Mew, remember) Ike can't go, or they'd have to bring back Roy (Ike replaced Roy, remember)
  • GuiltyCrown - March 12, 2013 3:13 p.m.

Characters who are obviosly gonna be in it The perfect attendance characters (you should know) Zelda, peach, bowser.
  • rozzay-socold-langford - March 16, 2013 10:28 p.m.

All I know is that they better not dull down the Power of Ike with Ragnall, yes he may have been a little over powered, but so what, he shouldnt be dulled down just because of that, im sure some of the new characters are going to be just as powerful, if not stronger maybe, some of them I mean, I personally wouldnt mind seeing some more faces from Fire Emblem like maybe Soren from Path of Radiance, he could do some similar things like Zelda and shoot balls of magic almost all the fucking way across the stage and stuff since he is a mage, and maybe Boyd can come on as a Character too, instead of welding a sword like Ike and Marth, lets throw in a battle axe for the heck of it, just ideas of who I would like to see come in.......
  • rozzay-socold-langford - March 16, 2013 10:33 p.m.

Oh and I wouldnt mind seeing Roy come back either, he was good to me on Melee, they shouldnt have taken him off, Ike was his replacement, not saying they didnt pick a good replacement lol but he should be added back in and they should Keep IKE and Marth, i mean they have like 4 or 5 freaking characters from the Mario series itself, give the other characters from other games a chance to lol, I also wouldnt mind seeing the Dark Knight from Fire Emblem as a Boss, that would just set it off for me lol
  • glenn-belien - March 17, 2013 2:53 p.m.

why don't we revive crash bandicoot with this
  • CpT_AsH_KetChum - March 21, 2013 9:41 a.m.

Some characters I would love to see: Geno Mallow Shy Guy Conker Megaman Zero
  • CpT_AsH_KetChum - March 21, 2013 9:46 a.m.

Oh and Knuckles :3
  • ChairMan - March 21, 2013 6:10 p.m.

Well, as it has been stated, 1) I do not want to see any anime characters. 2) I do not want to see leftovers from other games, i.e. raiden,heihachi (PS Allstars), megaman/zero/Ryu(MARVEL VS CAPCOM) 3) No assist trophies as playable characters. Why Ridley? I don't understand how he would be playable, except maybe like a one on one boss vs boss character battle? My top ten Nintendo are: 1) Shulk 2) Rosalina 3) Ghirahim 4) King K Rool 5) Chrom 6) Tom Nook 7) Matthew 8) Prof. Layton 9) Baby Luigi/Baby Mario 10) Bowser Jr. My top ten 3rd Party are: 1) Rayman 2) Travis 3) Megaman X (not megaman) 4) Bomberman 5) Mickey 6) Earthworm Jim 7) Big Boss-replace snake 8) Knuckles-replace sonic 9) A Castlevania character-Simon Belmont? Boss Ideas 1) Rathalos (Monster Hunter) 3rd party 2) Metal Face (Xenoblade) 3) Zekrom/Reshiram (Pokemon) 4) The Imprisoned (Skyward Sword) Bosses are pretty good I must say :D
  • Nintendojo - June 29, 2013 12:06 p.m.

No sonic character will replace sonic cause he is th main character Megaman is in he game not x get over it And there is no reason why Ridley won't be in. The next game ur argument is terrible
  • Animedude5555 - March 30, 2013 11:59 p.m.

3rd party playable chars should be: Megaman X (he PWNS opponents) Zero (lightsaber = AWESOME) KOS-MOS (her beam firing arm cannon CURBSTOMPS opponents, and levels everything around them) Vanellope Von Schweetz (her "glitch" could be a player activated move, rather than a random event, and would let her teleport herself a certain distance, including through walls, floors, or ceilings, if they were thin enough; and yes it's a cool idea because taking a movie about real game characters that then introduced some new original characters, should then have it be that those made-for movie characters end up in some real game) Sergeant Calhoun (an awesome kickass female character who's basically Samus with a normal full auto machine gun and ordinary hightech armor without chozo blood, but she is still able to PWN enemies). DON'T use Ralph (he'd just be a Donkey Kong clone character) DON'T use Fix It Felix (he can't destroy things, just fix them) Will Vandom with all the powers she has by the end of season-2 of W.I.T.C.H. (If you don't know who she is, google her name). Nintendo playable chars to be added: Lyn (we NEED a playable FE female character, and we NEED HER NOW! can't think of any more character ideas right now