• lisa-bola - 18 hours, 19 minutes ago

Am I the only one who was really hoping for Rundas from Metroid Prime 3 to be in it? He's such badass. And that cool voice is amazing lol
  • JacobT43 - July 20, 2014 9:31 a.m.

i want to see waluigi he is my second favorite player besides D.K.
  • Clovin64 - July 15, 2014 10:52 a.m.

Is it just me, or does Marth kinda look like a girl while Lucina kinda looks like a boy? I dunno.
  • slimjim441 - July 15, 2014 9:47 a.m.

Super stoked that Capt. Falcon is officially confirmed. With Miyamoto trying to snuff F-Zero out of existence, I was scared he might try to get Namco to exclude him.
  • TrAnMu - July 15, 2014 8:22 a.m.

I find it strange that on the Smash Bros site, Lucina didn't get the big newcomer tab that all the other newcomers got...
  • TheBountyHunted - July 14, 2014 6:02 p.m.

Am I the only one who is upset that Chrom is only a part of a Final Smash and not an actual playable character?
  • Frieza - July 14, 2014 8:10 p.m.

I wasn't upset (because I don't care about him), but I wanted to punch Sakurai for the note at the end of the video.
  • shawksta - July 14, 2014 9:39 p.m.

What note? Female Robin? Chrom "Getting his chance"? What?
  • Frieza - July 15, 2014 6:31 a.m.

Chrom "Getting his chance."
  • shawksta - July 15, 2014 1:14 p.m.

Well to be fair, he got beat up pretty badly by Captain Falcon, and i mean as a Final Smash is absolutely nothing atleast compared to assist trophies
  • C.King - July 15, 2014 3:03 a.m.

i'm more bothered how they featured him as already defeated as opposed to close calls mid fight like the other characters. i think if they just showed him pulling back from the front lines due to injuries that'd be a little more dignified than being introduced on his belly waiting to die. really just let him be on 1 foot atleast ya know chrom and lucina struck me more as possible costume changes for ike and marth respectively rather than their current roles. it's especially weird for robin to summon chrome unless he's using the rescue staff.
  • pl4y4h - July 14, 2014 4:15 p.m.

Roster looks pretty good. If i had any intention of grabbing a wiiu i'd be rocking with my boy Lucas (and maybe play around with little mac and megaman)
  • universaltofu - July 14, 2014 3:28 p.m.

I've wanted a magic based FE character for a while and the execution seems on point. Roster is getting huge.
  • J-Fid - July 14, 2014 3:14 p.m.

Everybody's complaining about Lucina, and I'm just sitting over here practicing my Falcon Punch.
  • shawksta - July 14, 2014 6:42 p.m.

Falcon being drawn in the Fire Emblem Awakening style was freaking amazing and what im really loving with these newcomer trailers.
  • shawksta - July 14, 2014 12:54 p.m.

It seems Sakurai is basing the moveset yet again to be close to the games. Robin is dual wielding blades and magic because the magic/tomes are just like the Fire Emblem games, limited, and as such requires Robin users to be cautious on when to use said magic moves.
  • C.King - July 15, 2014 3:08 a.m.

i figured it'd be olimar style, when a sword or tome breaks the next one in line takes its place. i do wonder though if they'll make it so that u use the A button for sword and B button for tome.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - July 14, 2014 12:48 p.m.

Captain Falcon Punched Chrom so hard he deconfirmed him. Looks like the Gematsu Leaker got a ton of shit after finally being wrong.
  • J-Fid - July 14, 2014 3:07 p.m.

That was too funny.
  • sweetchiliheat - July 14, 2014 12:43 p.m.

As ecstatic as I am to see Lucina, I'm worried by her moveset. It seems to be an exact clone of Marth's. If that's the case, I'd rather have Lucina as a DLC skin (and voice) for Marth.