• Dadyo238 - April 7, 2012 1:51 p.m.

The next Mario needs to have this: -No online multiplayer. -Co-op that will be enjoyable for BOTH players. -Huge explorable worlds with lots of hidden rooms and secrets. -Finally, a better voice actor. These days he sounds like a mix between mickey mouse and an Italian that just inhaled helium.
  • chiz - April 8, 2012 1:15 p.m.

why would you want co-op but not online co-op?
  • Dadyo238 - April 12, 2012 12:18 p.m.

I don't know, it's just that Nintendo co-op only feels right when you have a buddy with you.
  • Bullseye91 - April 7, 2012 7:43 p.m.

I want to see a Final Boss that ISN'T Bowser! Now don't get me wrong, Bowser is a great adversary to Mario, but if he is the Final Boss in every game, then it's just getting old. If they didn't have you fight him until the very end of the game like Super Mario Sunshine then that's fine, but if you have been fighting him more than once throughout the game, then there's just no surprizes to look forward to. I think what would be great for the next game is you fight Bowser a couple of times, then after you beat him a third time, a new enemy who is capable of destroying Galaxies shows up and that would be the Final Boss! I'm just saying Bowser needs to be usurped more often!
  • sean-bassett - May 19, 2012 6:27 a.m.

I want to see a villain mode,like there is in Lego Batman,where you get to play as Bowser and try to kidnap the princess before Mario enters the castle. The final boss would obviously be Mario and should end with Bowser winning for once,when you manage to get past the final boss.
  • dylan-cowart - May 28, 2012 1:01 p.m.

Ok I have two things they need a new beggining its always a star bits carnival or party and then peach sent a note if he can come to her castle and then every thing turns out horrible bossed comes and comes and steels the prinsess and now my other thing we should let both prinsesses get stolen peach and daisy Or we can do rosalina and daisy and peach get stolen then you have to be Mario and Luigi and yoshi save the prinsesses!
  • dylan-cowart - May 28, 2012 1:03 p.m.

Umm I mean bowser
  • kieran-mcmullen - June 11, 2012 3:33 a.m.

I want to see bowser using mario's powerups, imagine getting to the end of the world, then facing... Penguin Bowser! I also want to see someone other than peach getting kidnapped, or even a starship Yoshi?
  • NF58 - September 19, 2012 1:52 p.m.

look, I know its really complicated this commentary, but if this comments you're doing are right, if they combinate all this comments, would you like it like that ? I mean, its not like bowser and another final boss would appear, but what if they appeared modified like special-8 in super mario 3D land? would you like it?