• MyNameIsMyName - October 6, 2010 7:46 p.m.

I'd like to see, Multiple Difficulties, and better, less childish power-ups
  • scottneve - October 6, 2010 7:20 p.m.

Were you referring to the graphics in Ratchet as a compliment or as "oh gawd that game was so ugly! Don't let the next Mario look that bad!" Because Ratchet rocks in every way.
  • Felixthecat - October 6, 2010 7:20 p.m.

DLC? The Wii isn't an Xbox/PS3. "Look as good as a PS3 game"? That seems like an implication that SMG1/2 don't already look as good as PS3 games. I don't want a Super Mario Galaxy 3, I want Mario to go somewhere else, and I think that SMG2 was so awesome that you should just leave it at that. Of course, if SMG3 was ever made, then I certainly wouldn't be complaining at all, but it seems rather pointless seeing as SMG2 was so brilliant. I want to see the Mario series move on a little more from Space, but what Mario could do next is beyond me... Perhaps a Mario game that explores religion?
  • JADENkOTOR - October 6, 2010 7:18 p.m.

Hell no... Luigi all the way.
  • thefreakysurgeon - October 6, 2010 7:16 p.m.

if Super Mario Galaxy 3 ever did come out, then it would be one of the greatest games ever, leaving its 2 prequels in the dust!
  • Hotdiddykong - October 6, 2010 7:14 p.m.

HD is what the game needs, the graphics are already beutiful Co-op would be nice but Mario's superstar games are single player and not meant to be a co-op. Having co-op would destroy the experience.
  • blam57 - October 6, 2010 7:10 p.m.

first of all, the sequel was great, but to many familiar gameplay mechanics were in this, don't get me wrong the new drill and yoshi thing was exciting, but made me get bored quickly of this game, which is what I feared, and also they kinda made this games as epic as possible. So for now i'm wating on New Super Mario Bros 3 :D