• udUbdaWgz - November 6, 2013 5:27 p.m.

as a guy who loves customizable and open rpg's i feel the bethesda games are easily the best out there in terms of creating multiple religions and lore that the pc can purposefully add to their character and gameplay. in fact, it's not even close.
  • Bloodstorm - November 6, 2013 3:52 p.m.

The Binding of Isaac doesn't really fit the title by the way you represent it. Because it fits the Judaic version of the story instead of the Islamic version doesn't make it a misrepresentation.
  • shawksta - November 6, 2013 3:46 p.m.

Religion in games is always a way to just immerse you in it's own world, bizarre or not. It works sometimes but no doubt some based on previous known ones are misused, in my eyes I find it hilarious, especially God Of War, I find it's mythology funny, more specifically the quarrel between Kratos and hercules XD *Sigh* seeing Mumbo again just reminds me that Grant Kirkhope wants to form his own studio and ask Nintendo for Money to make Banjo 3 for Wii U but he knows he can. Technically he can in a spiritual successor, doesn't have to be Banjo.
  • Jib-47 - November 6, 2013 2:25 p.m.

Darksiders. A great game but please take its "theology" with a grain of salt, or perhaps the whole shaker.
  • JMarsella09 - November 6, 2013 2:04 p.m.

Ah Aku Aku, how your shouting of your own name as you emerged from crates provided my comfort as a child.
  • shawksta - November 6, 2013 3:34 p.m.

It's not even it's name You don't even know what it's saying HUDABUDA also I'm reminded that the recent voicing was that of Grim from Billy and Mandy
  • JMarsella09 - November 6, 2013 4:35 p.m.

Dude, calm down. I was 8 when I played Crash. My young kid ears did not understand what the game was saying, compounded with over a decade to mix up the words in my head. I am lucky to remember the guys name.
  • shawksta - November 6, 2013 6:13 p.m.

I wasnt saying anything regarding what you said Im just talking about Aku Aku in general XD
  • mothbanquet - November 7, 2013 3:56 a.m.

Shame on you for not having perfect recall over the space of decades, Neanderthal!
  • StrayGator - November 6, 2013 5:30 p.m.

so he's a pokemans?