We Recommend

• spankyj25 - July 2, 2012 10:10 a.m.

I sincerely hope that M$ buys OnLive, now. I'm a huge fan on OnLive. I game on it almost daily. I can play my OnLive games from any online PC, my android phone, and I also own two OnLive consoles. I can picture having the service built right into my Microsoft console with the added ability to play Xbox and Xbox 360 games on all of my devices, as well. Cloud gaming isn't perfect, but it's pretty amazing when you consider the pricing versus traditional consoles. Being able to play full version games with "time limitation" demos is what first drew me to OnLive, and I would love to be able to check out the first 30 minutes of Mass Effect 5 without having to download or install anything.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 2, 2012 4:13 p.m.

yeah that would be good especially as onlive revolutionised the cloud gaming market. if we get them on our side then microsoft will grow even better.
  • ultimatepunchrod - July 2, 2012 9:23 a.m.

I just got an Xperia play. It may not be a great gaming device, but it is a perfectly good phone. Don't say shit just to give your sentences parallelism.
  • X-Killspree-X - July 2, 2012 9:17 a.m.

This would be so sweet if they utilized this for Remote Play. Finally be able to play my PS3 games on my vita would be a HUGE plus, and great selling point to get the sales up for the device.
  • Sjoeki - July 2, 2012 8:42 a.m.

I play most of my games on the ps3 so I'm not a fanboy or anything but it sounds like sony is taking another big risk right now. I don't think people have to have played diablo 3 to know all about the error 37 problem, and to be honest I do think that Blizzard should have an idea about how many people would want to play there latest game, with having WoW and all. Ufc games (and that's just an example)are pretty much not worth trying online cause of the lag but also bigger games still keep you waiting a lot to be able to play a game online and even then you get kicked for no reason. And now for even the singleplayer games you'd have to be online? Don't know about that, also doesn't it mean it would end up that you rent everything instead of owning it? I can see why game companies would want that and I buy all my games but I still would like it to be my games and be able to play it at a friend or whatever.
  • Tjwoods18 - July 2, 2012 1:39 p.m.

Well if you put it in terms of risk then microsoft has been hitting the stride very hard. How many companies have they pulled up in so far for thei 360 brand?