• db1331 - April 7, 2011 8:31 p.m.

It cracks me up that people still expect Sonic games to be good.
  • SonicX_89 - April 7, 2011 8:30 p.m.

As the man with Sonic as his site name, I have to say I am intrigued. The trailer was cool and Chris's jokes were funny. Although Sonic hasn't had the best run in recent years, I wouldn't say I am a bitchy fan. I have had any major issues with the series over the years (except for the f'ing concept of the Werehog, so stupid).
  • BraveDave - April 7, 2011 8:22 p.m.

Haha nice trolling Sega but April Fools was like a week ag- crap you're serious...
  • Jayzilla - April 7, 2011 8:16 p.m.

Co-op?
  • AeonicButterfly - April 7, 2011 8:15 p.m.

I actually like the looks of the older Sonic in 3D here. Good job XD
  • CrashmanX - April 7, 2011 8:10 p.m.

@suicidali Can't we just have a Sonic game for the sakes of having a Sonic game? I really do hope you're not seriously trying to analyze this and say that it would actually make a coherent timeline. That would just be silly.
  • IceBlueKirby - April 7, 2011 8:04 p.m.

Much as I complain about 3D Sonic games, I still play every single one that comes out, so this will be no exception. I'd like to see a gameplay trailer soon though.
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - April 7, 2011 8:04 p.m.

@ buro13 You're kidding right? So far I've only heard and made jokes that that's his kid. But seriously, that's a 3D model of how Sonic used to look. I know Sega is sidekick happy, but they wouldn't do something THAT dumb... At least I hope not.
  • phantomfatale - April 7, 2011 7:56 p.m.

aside from half the article being sarcasm, I'm looking forward to seeing just what sega has come up with in this new age sonic meets older sonic crossover game.
  • buro13 - April 7, 2011 7:55 p.m.

THIS IS SONIC'S KID...Clearly, he looks a tad smaller and younger. Belly is smaller too, lol....just saying. They are trying to revitalize this deal by bringing in a young Sonic, in this case seems to be his son.
  • QWERTYCommander - April 7, 2011 7:35 p.m.

No, Sonic 4 sucked because the physics were changed ever so slightly, and apparently that means it's the worst game to ever be made.
  • ProfessorBonk - April 7, 2011 7:19 p.m.

It's like when Peter Davidson met David Tennant. Only Sonic isn't nearly as likeable as David Tennant.
  • suicidali - April 7, 2011 7:14 p.m.

As a Sonic fanboy, my reaction to this is... Whaaat? Although this does raise implications of time travel... Perhaps a-la Sonic CD? Though that's probably stretching it.
  • Corsair89 - April 7, 2011 7:05 p.m.

Sonic fanboys are impossible to please. I'm sure they'll find something irrelevant to bitch about.
  • Shift234 - April 7, 2011 6:54 p.m.

First, and I am honestly surprised it doesn't say Collection in the title, knowing Sega it would have been the way they would go.