Topics

DLC

• winner2 - November 6, 2012 5:44 a.m.

It'll have to get reviewed pretty well for me to consider getting it. Dragon mounts sounds cool and all, but it doesn't sound easy to make a great experience. I hope it doesn't turn out like a failed experiment.
  • tehtimeisnow - November 5, 2012 5:53 p.m.

yawn. the gane still is sucks. i wuold rather play a real rpg gane insted like fallout new las vegas or ifenety blade or gears of war
  • mmmflarfle - November 6, 2012 9:12 a.m.

...Gears is not an RPG.
  • ZeeCaptain - November 6, 2012 12:24 p.m.

"rpg", You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • RedTurtleMULISHA - November 5, 2012 3:28 p.m.

Frustrated to see another DLC come out. I love Skyrim. I hate that I have it on PS3. Why am I getting shafted for having it on PS3? If they can make the whole game on the platform, why can't they have the DLC for it? AAAAAAAHHHH! I want to punch something.
  • Boomer360 - November 5, 2012 4:43 p.m.

Punch the wall! Wait..No punch the pillow ;)
  • Child Of Death - November 5, 2012 12:42 p.m.

And Bethesda still has nothing on Dawnguard for the PS3. Bethesda might as well go exclusive to the 360 if they dont know what the hell they are doing on the PS3.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - November 5, 2012 12:39 p.m.

Screw dragons, WERE THOSE DWARVES?!?
  • mmmflarfle - November 6, 2012 9:15 a.m.

*where. and YES!
  • winner2 - November 6, 2012 9:25 a.m.

I think that's the greatest idea i've seen here in a while. But how do you think they'd do it? I don't want just the same kind of thing as the snow elves where there are like one or 2 dwarves left.
  • IamTheBalance - November 5, 2012 12:04 p.m.

Yay!! More DLC for me!!
  • Travia220 - November 5, 2012 10:04 a.m.

I would assume for the "Dragon Mount" *if we get one* that it will only work in the new area being added. The main continent is made for Dragon Mounts and they would have to completely redo most of the region. So I wouldn't get to excited. They also >can't< fix the main region for Dragon Mounts on consoles because of the additional memory load it would take to add the cities into the main area. Plus all the shortcuts developers take when they don't play for such things like "Flying" mounts. Alternatively, Bethesda will be lazy asses and not care that cities are just voids on the map. It wouldn't shock me. Lastly, this doesn't really mean players will get a mount. It could just very well mean that you get a temporary dragon mount to work together with to complete the main objective of the story. The best thing about this "Expansion" is that it takes place in Solstheim a landmass in Morrowind. Although it feels like Bethesda isn't very consistent with their expansions and more like wanting to pander to people who just want random garbage.
  • Travia220 - November 5, 2012 10:05 a.m.

Opps, Mean't to say that "The main region >isn't< mean't for Dragon Mounts or Flying mounts." GamesRadar really needs to get an edit feature for their comments section.
  • zombi3grim - November 5, 2012 11:21 a.m.

Wow! We have actual game developers who visit this site! Amazing! And hes too fuckin lazy to even upoad an avatar! Even more amazing! So, whats the latest game you made? And when is it coming out?
  • Travia220 - November 5, 2012 11:57 a.m.

Don't be an ignorant troll.
  • yonderTheGreat - November 5, 2012 3:04 p.m.

Don't feed the trolls please.
  • talleyXIV - November 5, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Zombi3grim actually makes a good point. Who are you to decide all these things? Do you have inside access to Bethesda and their information? Quit being a know-it-all who can't confirm that he knows anything at all.
  • ZeeCaptain - November 7, 2012 1:22 a.m.

Does anyone see that one word he used "assume" ? It's Speculation, he isn't claiming "inside access" he is simply sharing an idea/assumption and besides calling them lazy asses is not something that will get you on any game developer's good side.
  • zombi3grim - November 5, 2012 5:42 p.m.

A troll? Why would I be a troll? You supposedly know about game design. You post all sorts of information that Bethesda would probably laugh their asses off and scream "AMATEUR HOUR!" to each other as they read it.