• kc2 - February 9, 2012 5:41 a.m.

The way gate, spears, and lycanthropy really have the only potential for paid DLC.
  • GR_JustinTowell - February 9, 2012 5:47 a.m.

I would personally pay to be able to fly across Skyrim on a dragon. But how much? Say... £1.99?
  • MeanwhileGuy - February 9, 2012 5:17 a.m.

Everything in this list is just awesome. Bethesda, you HAVE to put at least some of it in future DLC. Especially dragon mounts, ranged & magic killcams, and seasonal weather. Oh and the friggin' huge mudcrab. Just because.
  • kc2 - February 9, 2012 5:39 a.m.

I feel like seasonal weather, killcams, improved water visuals, indoor visuals, and AI improvements All should be in a patch, because they don't really add to the game except aesthetics. I for one would prefer these. And a mudcrab.
  • lilbuddha - February 9, 2012 1:39 p.m.

Oh young, stupid, naive kid. This is what PC gaming used to have for many titles. Before paying out the ass for content ripped from the game piecemeal, you got the whole game... and then the dedicated members of the community AND developers of the game themselves would come out with new additions, for free. Free. FREE. Its got a great ring to do it doesn't it? Modding used to be a much bigger scene for games like TES series, UT, Quake, etc etc. It has slowly died. This is an amazing return, with a great easy to use frontend to showcase them. While I'm sure they'll monopolize it for future titles (market it as a "mod store" or something), this is what we PC gamers used to happily swim through before the travesty that is DLC existed. Sigh...the good old days.
  • QuickSticks45 - February 9, 2012 4:36 a.m.

I'M THROWING MY MONEY AT THE SCREEN AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!
  • Mezolitik - February 9, 2012 5:10 a.m.

That's Kinect for you...
  • Kuro - February 9, 2012 5:17 a.m.

Bahahahah! I love you. With all of my heart.