• xboxwarriorx - October 13, 2010 11:57 p.m.

yes, may see most of these "games" are for ps3. x_x this probably explains the poor marketing, whn compared to great and amazing xbox. its the quality, which is missing! x_x for those in the know, the numbers 360 x
  • n00b - October 13, 2010 11:54 p.m.

i got enslaved instead of lords of shadow, and so far its pretty stellar. Also vanquish has been on my radar since i completed bayonetta and the game was announced. dont like the fable series so i might give Arcania: Gothic 4 a look after the reviews
  • SUCKxITxEZ - October 13, 2010 11:43 p.m.

the dude above me is right. theres hella mw2 haters that would buy any modern shooter as long as its not from activision
  • nadrewod999 - October 13, 2010 11:42 p.m.

You know, the only game on THIS list that is also on MY list of games to buy this holiday season is Enslaved. I won't buy Black Ops (Kotick and IW loss) or MoH (bad reviews and lack of funds in my wallet), and I am just not interested in anything else.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - October 13, 2010 11:29 p.m.

Medal of Honor has the newly created pissed-off-at-MW2 fanbase. I think it's gonna do pretty well.
  • TURbo - October 13, 2010 11:20 p.m.

Seems to me this article was one short of a Top 7.
  • ventanger - October 13, 2010 11:19 p.m.

My GOD man, Powergig has the absolute worst marketing people behind it, they're a case study of what not to do. From dumping a thousand guitar peripherals into a dormant volcano to that statement "Our bundle is 179, RB3's bundle is... umm.. I dunno. More? Less? Who knows, but ours is 179. So there." ... wow.
  • StrayGator - October 13, 2010 11:14 p.m.

Sure the Vanquish screen wasn't from Brutal Legend by accident?
  • PlainLikeVanilla - October 13, 2010 11:13 p.m.

You need to fix the link in the Vanquish section. On that note I'll be buying Vanquish as soon as I can. I really want Enslaved too but sadly that will have to wait until later.
  • sgh341 - October 13, 2010 11:05 p.m.

Um....I've never even heard of Power Gig....not surprising, I suppose.