• NightCrawler_358 - October 14, 2010 3:38 a.m.

honestly whats with the vanquish hype?i thought it was horrible in the demo. cover system sucks, and the whoole R2 speed slide thing is so... lame. same animation everytime, and it just wasnt very fun. i dont know, at least its pretty. but i can't ever really trust SEGA again.
  • DanteofFlorence - October 14, 2010 3:07 a.m.

fear not, i plan on boosting sales of vanquish by one.
  • mahabat - October 14, 2010 2:58 a.m.

yeah... am i the only one that thinks every game that is supposed to sell well sucks? seriously i dont even want one big name game this year. i asked for shadow of the colossus on ps2
  • Gahmah - October 14, 2010 2:47 a.m.

I actually think Enslaved might beat out Castlevania based on the two's receptions... except everywhere outside of the U.S....
  • Twizinator - October 14, 2010 2:45 a.m.

why do ppl hate MW2? its a fun game.
  • sgloomy - October 14, 2010 2:34 a.m.

I Just bought Castlevania but promised myself to pick up enslaved as soon as i finish it. Hopefully it will be before Assassinc Creed Brotherhood cuz that will lead to MK, which will lead to MvC3, which will lead to Arkham City and so on...ok, now I see why it might be doomed!
  • SausageLozenge - October 14, 2010 1:46 a.m.

Yeah, I'm not getting those games.
  • porjos - October 14, 2010 1:45 a.m.

@ThatGuyFromTV... Amen bro
  • batmanboy11 - October 14, 2010 1:40 a.m.

Too bad...
  • Mexiflan - October 14, 2010 1:39 a.m.

Black ops is coming out this month? I thought it was on november.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 14, 2010 12:59 a.m.

Oh shit you guys, xboxrulez is back, under the username xboxwarriorx.
  • Robx - October 14, 2010 12:48 a.m.

Someone shoot xboxwarriorx for the sake of the GR community.
  • FeatherFang - October 14, 2010 12:21 a.m.

Before someone starts something up on Lufia: Taito published the series in Japan and Square-Enix bought Taito a long time ago. Along with other titles, SE had acquired the rights to Lufia and other Taito IPs. The developers Neverland made the original Lufias (including the GBC one) and now they return wanting to do this remake on the DS. SQUARE-ENIX HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHANGE!!!! The change was done by the original devs, Neverland and I praise them for going on with such a risk. I hate people and their assumptions. They probably didn't play the game either and they start calling it BS!!! Probably the only DS game I will buy at launch besides Golden Sun.
  • Koouunn - October 14, 2010 12:19 a.m.

best part was the caption for the moh pic, lol that was epic
  • mentalityljs - October 14, 2010 12:18 a.m.

Yay I get a cookie. And I wasn't aware of Gothic's buggy history untill this article. Good job man, now I won't buy it! lol
  • Baron164 - October 14, 2010 12:16 a.m.

Funny because I already ordered Medal of Honor and Enslaved I'm saving for probably next week. But I will be playing both of them. I'll wait until next year to pick up Black Ops of Glyde used. As far Powergig I'm sticking with Rock Band 3's huge catalog of songs. (I'm just hoping a good portion of them get pro mode added on)
  • thekeith82 - October 14, 2010 12:14 a.m.

Uuh, isn't Enslaved outselling Castlevania?
  • shadowreaper72 - October 14, 2010 12:12 a.m.

Oh I think MOH will do well mainly cause alot of people(including me)fucking hates MW2 and wish for to burn in the fiery pits of hell for all of eterntiy for its extremly unbalanced gameplay
  • BazyLastard - October 14, 2010 12:09 a.m.

When I looked at the 3rd pic (Vanquish) I had flashbacks to Transformers 2. Painful ones.
  • Gameguy94 - October 14, 2010 12:05 a.m.

Don't worry GR I'm buying Vanquish AND Fallout: New Vegas on the same day thanks to my birthday being last week. GO GRANDMAS!