• DevynDaBeast - October 14, 2010 9:05 p.m.

I really want MoH but I dont have the $$$ at the moment and I cant possibly support Activision being the *bleeps* they are but i cant help but want to buy Black Ops seeing as Treyarch did so darn well on CoD:WaW
  • TerminX - October 14, 2010 6:30 p.m.

Please. Don't even imply Power Gig is good at all. It has a good song list, but nothing else going for it. The shit's gonna be worse than Rock Revolution. I mean, have you actually seen any gameplay? The animation looks worse than those of the original Guitar Hero and horrible charts to boot. That game IS bad, son. I may end up getting Enslaved, though. It also sucks that Medal of Honor is going to be overlooked by the "gamers" obsessed with Modern Warfare, feeding Kotick's faggotry :/
  • CAPST3R - October 14, 2010 6:25 p.m.

I gave myself a cookie, but I think it's given my computer a virus. Whaddya mean laptops can't read chocolate chips? I'm buying MoH on Saturday. Of course, I have yet to read the reviews, so that may change.
  • wittynickname - October 14, 2010 6:16 p.m.

Like one of the above posters, I'm stunned that Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom failed to make the list. It's the first game I thought of when I read the article's title, to be sure. I've finally gotten around to one of last year's casualties of this "doomed to die" phenomenon, having now beaten nearly half of The Saboteur (left to die at retail on 7 December, in the wake of... well, everything releasing in 2009) and finding it to be a hidden gem of my backlog. I bought it at $20, and it was a new (factory shrink-wrapped, with the download code for boobies) copy, so I don't know whether that makes me part of the problem or the solution. Either way, when everything releases at once, some stuff has to wait. Whether that just means "until my next paycheck" or "until the inevitable price drop in a few months" or "until my backlog can accommodate it" depends on the individual.
  • markwiglesworth - October 14, 2010 6:14 p.m.

Personally....after months of thinking, I am scraping the idea of getting COD - just don't trust Treyarch since their last attempt. Medal of Honour just seems better - even if your no longer killing Taliban, stupid media pressure
  • marcofarlio - October 14, 2010 5:54 p.m.

They'll only fail because over the big games, ie COD, Halo and Fifa!
  • DreamWeaverPL - October 14, 2010 5:08 p.m.

1. Vanquish has NOTHING to do with Guyver, but you probably couldn't guess that from just reading wikipedia. 2. Medal of Honor and Power Gig are not solid games.
  • vinverga - October 14, 2010 4:01 p.m.

For me it HAS to be MoH, reason..... CoD: Black Ops is just the same as MW2, boaring, ignerent kids who's parents buy them the game just to be left alone for a few hours (and I have played BOTH PS3 AND 360 versions), any way, I will NEVER touch an ACTIV$ION as long they keep makeing the same old S**T, anyway I like the BATTLEFEILD games, so I will love the multiplayer, the BATTLEFEILD 3 BETA + I will get a chance to play MoH: Frontlines
  • xboxwarriorx - October 14, 2010 3:52 p.m.

oh, crumbdunko, we danse the danse again. x_x yous are wrong anyways, most of these games are not for xbox, or they'd do beter than they are proposised to. eat may. x_x
  • omicron1 - October 14, 2010 3:37 p.m.

So, your analysis of Arcania is a bit off... All the reviews are saying that it: *Is short *Is linear *Doesn't have that many sidequests ...so, it basically takes all the good things about Gothic and removes them. 'Tain't a real Gothic game, sirs. Different developer (Piranha went off to craft the good-on-PC Risen series), casual focus.
  • Felixthecat - October 14, 2010 3:22 p.m.

Wrong. I'll be pre-ordering Vanquish in around 2 days. It's only the idiots that won't look into a game before complaining about how it sucks, and Vanquish is the complete and utter opposite of what sucks, judging by the demo. New Vegas looks crap anyway.
  • asaw99 - October 14, 2010 2:37 p.m.

http://www.madeshopping.com SOCCER JERSEY 16USD jordan shoes $32 nike s h o x $32 Christan Audigier bikini $23 Ed Hardy Bikini $23 Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15 ed hardy short_tank_woman $16 Sandal $32 christian louboutin $80 Sunglass $15 COACH_Necklace $27 handbag $33 AF tank woman $17 puma slipper woman $30 http://www.madeshopping.com
  • FauxFurry - October 14, 2010 2:36 p.m.

Fable 3 comes out in 12 days not on the 12th or else it would have been out 2 days ago. Get that hammered out, will you? Thinking of hammers, I'll be curious to see how that Championship Hammer download works and functions in game. More content, more potential glitches. Moving along. What's with all of the releases in October anyway,especially the 19th? Is it the high holy day of the holy month of Game(r)adan or something? Do kids get out of school early and adults get to skip out of work for a 24-hour gaming session or something?
  • BeerBaron - October 14, 2010 2:35 p.m.

I bought Enslaved first day of release because of the hype on this site. I don't regret it, Trip is so damn lovable!
  • lionheart1986 - October 14, 2010 2:32 p.m.

Maybe down the line I'll give these games a chance, but I really can't wait for their bigger name counterparts, specifically Rock Band 3, and Fable III. I've been with those franchises since their beginning, so I'm very anxiously waiting their arrival. But that's what Gamefly's for! And maybe they'll be good enough to keep!
  • Xleathery420X - October 14, 2010 1:42 p.m.

MOH also came out right around project reality and its free so i know which one im playing ha
  • CitizenWolfie - October 14, 2010 1:17 p.m.

I'd love Vanquish to do well - I loved the demo - but I've already got New Vegas on pre-order. I'd like to try to get it when the price comes down maybe. As for Guyver, I didn't have to click the link. I'm such an old fart in gamer years :(
  • Pirate - October 14, 2010 12:21 p.m.

I like Enslaved and Vanquish looks fun. I bought Enslaved and Castlevania. I will buy Vanquish and Fallout on the same day. I have been saving up cash for such a situation.
  • philipshaw - October 14, 2010 12:14 p.m.

I have to agree with everything on this list because Vanquish is the only game I'm thinking of getting and I won't be getting it to Christmas because like you said Fallout: New Vegas comes out on the same day
  • crumbdunky - October 14, 2010 11:45 a.m.

xbox-what were you on about with the marketing digs? The games are, bar one or two which are DS titles, all PS360 multiplats so IDK if this was anything like the right place for you and your freshly washed pom-poms to be raised for your beloved platform. As for the games-MoH will be OK(BFBC2 , or similar, numbers and something to build on for EA next time round)as plenty of people are a bit tired of buying COD4 every year in a different box with different bloody killstreaks which unbalance the game further each time-am I alone in feeling that every release post MW1 has just meant a slight watering down of what was once so fresh and interesting and punchy? Whatever, if I want some COD it's not like I will struggle to find people playing WaW or COD4 itself, is it? I don't feel any nee3d to buy the same game again in slightly diluted form so will give MoH a shot as a halfway house between COD and BFBC sounds OK to me-a change is as good as a rest and all that. Enslaved looks a good game but is one I will be picking up a little later as I've got C'vania to get through first and Vanquish is a day one buy for me as there's simply NOTHING quite like it as far as I'm concerned and the demo blew me away with it's invention and irreverence for established cover shooter norms. Great stuff from a great director and the same kind of freedom they allowed Kamiya with Bayonetta earlier this generation. Why don't more Japanese publishers and devs(I'm looking at YOU SE and Capcom!!)give their talent the freedom they need to make GOOD games rather than bark up the "We want it more Western" tree which , right away, puts Japanese devs at a disadvantage? Even more puzzling is the move topwards them giving big franchises to western devs! Why are NT making the new DmC when Capcom saw the mess they created by shipping games out to Grin? Killed the games AND killed Grin in the process. Japanese games don't need to be more western they just need to be bloody good games! Arcania I know little about other than mate who swears it'll be the best thing EVER so I'll be giving HIS copy a shot to see how buggy/good it really is and will buy(or not buy) based entirely on my time with said game. I didn't enjoy the first Scribblenauts game(just so limited and easy to abuse and beat)and Lufia isn't my kind of game either so my DSi won't be playing those-I can't help it iof the genres don't appeal, can I? BTW, did xboxrules just clone himself here? I can't imagine he ever did anything worthy of getting banned, mind, so I'm curious as to why he's changed account details. The plot thickens...then again it's a pretty easy style to copy with the many obvious stylised cues so maybe there's an imposter in our midst.