• mikeleponto - November 26, 2010 1:58 p.m.

i cant believe they think metal of honor is going to die this year
  • gilgamesh310 - October 16, 2010 4:36 p.m.

I doubt Vanquish will die off. I certainly won't hesitate to buy it. It's from the man who made Resi 4 for crying out loud. It's easy to see medal of honor not doing well though. I won't be getting that.
  • irvgotti1968 - October 16, 2010 12:11 p.m.

Take xbox's "d" out of your mouth!!! Most of the games are for all systems and I have the three major ones and there are pros and cons in all. Get your head right and stop saying Xbox is the best when that's all you could afford or you got it for xmas!!!
  • MaximusDarr - October 16, 2010 8:44 a.m.

The Arcania demo may be one of the most boring I have ever played. It's a damn shame about Vanquish and Enslaved. The demos for those got me pumped for games I may not have paid attention to otherwise.
  • blam57 - October 15, 2010 10:21 p.m.

call of duty is the same as 2k, SAME SHIT EVERY TIME
  • Strangleme - October 15, 2010 10:13 p.m.

It really sucks!! Vanquish looks so goddamn amazing, yet evereyone is going to let it die!!!! WHY?!?!?!
  • Tochy - October 15, 2010 6:56 p.m.

xboxwarriorx is back?
  • d0x - October 15, 2010 5:25 p.m.

Although I havent yet due to a horrible cause of broke, I plan on buying Vanquish, and Enslaved. I almost bought Enslaved the other day but went with Castlevania instead. It will probably be post Christmas but I will own these two games and I will tell everyone I know to buy them as well.
  • KidKatana - October 15, 2010 10:01 a.m.

You forgot Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom! But don't worry, everyone else probably will too.
  • ZakanSparta - October 15, 2010 6:38 a.m.

OF the 6 games I'm somewhat interested in only 3, and by "interested" I mean - will try at friends' or in other, unmentionable methods. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess. MoH looks to be ok, but unless FPS got story, crafted as well as Co4/6, or some new, original gameplay (Mirrors Edge 2 NOW!!!!), I wont waste my money on it. Vanquish is interesting, but only to see if my predictions will come true. I do not own a console (although lately thinking of geting Wii more and more), yet its interesting to analyse thing here and there. Imho it will be solid, mediocre at heart TPS, with naive attempt at leting gamer feel speed, while there isn't any in reality. Interesting try, but doomed from the start, even without AAA title coming next to it. Being super fast and super skilled could realy be achieved by atualy BEING super fast and skilled. If you have easy way to do it (bullet time, dumbed monsters, or any other schtick that is used now), you will never get the same feeling of accomplishing hard task, which is eseential to feeling of being bad@ss. Sure, games shouldn't be work, I agree. But if the main bet of Vanquish is speed and skill --- they can give the player only fake illusion of it. Another game that makes me want to see mixed japanese/western studio. With japan developers' hard work, attention to details and deep feel of artistism, and westerns feeling of game mechanics and creative ideas thats more than strange quirk - realy great games can be created. I guess enough people will enjoy the game, solid amount will flame about it, but its the same market part that buys every Sims addition, pays real money for WoW mounts, Oblivion horse armor and new Guitar Hero songs -- the Bobby Kotick's clients. Games that targeted on those players hardly interest me. Finaly Gothic 4 --- I'm simply not that hyped about Fable. Moulineux' loud mouthing isn't helping either. And as 20 years PC gamer I'm not scared of bugs, if the core game itself interests me. Yes, even game-ruining bugs (Daggerfall anyone?). Gothic seems to be more mature, serious RPG, while Fable feels like more of a sandbox, with added results to your actions. For his entire carier, Moulineux created "god-sims", genre I couldn't care less about, and I think I see many of the same stuff popping here and there in Fable. For me, RPG should be serious enough for me to believe in and care about characters I play and interact with. Tongue-in-cheeck approach, while surely great by its own, is negatively effects that immersion in RPGs for me.
  • mattdark - October 15, 2010 5:53 a.m.

Well, 2 of those will survive in my household at least. I decided to wait on castlevania until I could get a proper hands on experience (That the demo just didnt give enough of) but had already ordered enslaved after its demo at least gave me a pretty full idea of what to expect, and well its one choice Im proud of. Arcania will do pretty well too. My brother is the 360 owner, but I told him not to pick up fable 3 (so I can get it for his for christmas) so he decided to order arcania instead. Said he had enjoyed the demo.
  • Not Snake - October 15, 2010 3:03 a.m.

This article makes me sad. I want Enslaved and Medal of Honor to do well. I'll look into Lufia, and I may even give Vanquish another shot. I'll admit Power Gig is not something I care about and I am getting Fable 3. Still...I'd prefer that these things do well. I'd give these a shot if I have the funds.
  • RichieT1000 - October 15, 2010 2:59 a.m.

Bought Enslaved and loving it. Will definitely pick up Vanquish too when it's released. Sadly, I do agree that these titles will be largely overlooked.
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - October 15, 2010 12:19 a.m.

People with anger-managment issues beware! Xbox Rulz has risen from the grave as XboxWarriorX!!!! and to think its been almost a year since his last sighting.
  • NinjaJamez - October 14, 2010 11:02 p.m.

Im definetely getting vanquish, the demo blew my mind
  • BurntToShreds - October 14, 2010 10:58 p.m.

Definitely getting Enslaved and Vanquish. I'll need something to play in between my fits of boredom with halo Reach
  • Zeb364 - October 14, 2010 10:24 p.m.

I have to say, I play real guitar and I tried both Rock Band 3 and Power Gig's guitars and personally I think Power Gig kind of sucks. I mean Rock Band 3's pro mode is hardly equivalent to actual guitar (as an actual guitarist it's actually kind of insulting, but that's a whole different story). Basically, my point is that Power Gig deserves to be overlooked, especially since Rock Band 3 introduced it's Pro Mode thus overshadowing Power Gig's one noteable feature.
  • FantasticMrStarFox - October 14, 2010 9:43 p.m.

I really hope Power Gig does well bc I'm sick of Koticvision flooding the market with music games.
  • QWERTYCommander - October 14, 2010 9:39 p.m.

I'm getting Vanquish.
  • ChuckB - October 14, 2010 9:16 p.m.

I'll get to Enslaved and Vanquish eventually. Will rent MOH to see it if it has any quality to consider future purchase.