• shawksta - March 28, 2013 9:09 p.m.

Not to be rude but your comments are almost always shoving Age of Wushu into it Not really saying anything against it but the advertisement is already enough to note
  • sandplasma - March 28, 2013 10:06 p.m.

I agree, I'm so TIRED of hearing people hang on Wushu's balls, geeeez!!!
  • GR_LucasSullivan - March 29, 2013 1:32 a.m.

Never fear--these incoherent Age of Wushu fanatics are just spammers who we will quash at first sight.
  • Cutter9792 - March 28, 2013 7:58 p.m.

You forgot one. The big one. The biggest one. The best game of all time. Portal. It also can be beaten in half an hour.
  • wingsdjy - March 28, 2013 8:39 p.m.

I thought of this the entire time I read the article. How could they possible overlook Portal???
  • Sinosaur - March 28, 2013 7:08 p.m.

As a big fan of TalkRadar when it was the active podcast, I picked up Bayonetta and Vanquish on recommendation... and I couldn't get into either of them. They might be short, but Bayonetta's stone award made completing a level disappointing rather than fun, and I might have been doing something wrong, but after the first boss fight in Vanquish where I died repeatedly after running out of every bit of ammo I could find in the area, it didn't really feel quick and fun so much as a slog. I freely admit, I wasn't the best at playing either one, but they never really hooked me.
  • LEGOMatrix - March 28, 2013 5:25 p.m.

If you are not taking into account replaying stages you have already beaten, then almost any fighting game could make the list. How long does it take to play through the arcade mode of SF4?
  • Ilyere - March 28, 2013 4:43 p.m.

I love Asura's Wrath! And I think Metal Gear Rising would be a nice addition to the list.
  • blackrealm - March 28, 2013 4:39 p.m.

I love so much asuras wrath, the fight against DEus was awesome i replay it a lot just because of that Soundtrack and that sword.
  • Fuzunga - March 28, 2013 3:57 p.m.

Two of my favorite games lately (The Darkness 2, Metal Gear Rising) were both pretty short.
  • BladedFalcon - March 28, 2013 3:35 p.m.

As soon as I saw the title of this article, Vanquish was the immediate thing that was brought to my mind. That and Asura's wrath are prime examples that a campaign doesn't have to be super long in order to be great fun. And arguably far more enjoyable that games that are needlessly long... like the borderlands 2 campaign...
  • shawksta - March 28, 2013 2:40 p.m.

Great List, Child of Eden and Asura's Wrath definitley. Wario Land Shake it felt satisfying for me, wished it was longer but it was great.
  • SDHoneymonster - March 28, 2013 2:32 p.m.

Guessing this is only full retail games? Downloadables & the like are shorter for obvious reasons. Portal 2 is an excellent shout - I think I finished it in about 5 hours, but I'm not sure I've spent a better 5 hours this generation. Compare that to something like Dead Space 3 and it's ridiculously long campaign, then I know what I'd rather play.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - March 28, 2013 2:41 p.m.

Apologies, we've amended the opening to make it clear these were games that were first and foremost retail releases
  • closer2192 - March 28, 2013 2:30 p.m.

Technically a game mode, but you can run through a season of Road To Glory in NCAA 11 in <=6 hours, unless you have to quit and restart a bunch of times due to injury.