• linkganon - March 26, 2010 1:13 a.m.

You know, Raiden might just be another reason to hate girl gamers because i heard he read some girl's request about not playing as "Old Solid Snake?" her comment about him was she didn't want to play as an old guy (really), you have got to be kidding me, and because of that prettyboy raiden was born. (Whoever that was), and her big mouth, next time don't request this. Hell, if i'd have to pick between Johnny and Raiden, i'd go Johnny all the way even if you have to go to the can every 20 minutes or else risk getting discovered easily because of his complaints and noises. Pooping barrel made me laugh.
  • ranzatsu - March 26, 2010 12:46 a.m.

Tidues has the worst voice acting I've heard. And I thought Raiden was a gay guy since he did naked handsprings, but his annoying bitch of a lover made me think otherwise.
  • slapdatass - March 26, 2010 12:35 a.m.

Can't believe Sev rated higher than Rico. I kept away from reving him in the end boss fight in the hopes he'd bleed out, die & finally STFU. No luck :(
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 26, 2010 12:03 a.m.

Raiden's story was pretty awesome, but was sullied by fanboys' complete inability to cope with change. Even for the diehard Solid Snake fan, think of it as a 2nd person perspective of his story, as well. Raiden, AKA the player, was basically Snake's apprentice: I think that counts for something.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - March 25, 2010 11:30 p.m.

lol at sev. and i have to agree killzone 2's flamethrower is the best in any game ever i think
  • tHEmISFIT - March 25, 2010 11:30 p.m.

fuck tidus, and final fantasy for that matter, all the characters after 6 are terrible.
  • gilgamesh310 - March 25, 2010 11:27 p.m.

A good article but I don't get why gamesradar has to contradict themselves so much. If they believed Tidus was such a hatefull main character then why the hell did they have him on their top 5 best final fantasy heroes article! I understand that not all the articles are written by the same person but they seem too objective about certain things to justify so many contradictions.
  • bugmenot - March 25, 2010 11:24 p.m.

I'm sick of Warrior Within always getting hated on, especially on this site. Not only was it the best Prince of Persia game in general, the Prince was not that bad. Okay, the opening scene on the ship was a little over the top, but after that it calms down. His attitude was like that for a reason, because he eventually realizes the error of his ways. Also, it sets up the two personalities in Two Thrones. So the "they made him all dark to sell more games" claim is crap. He was like that for a reason.
  • Skykid - March 25, 2010 10:16 p.m.

one word: Baird Gears of War 1: B*tch Gears of War 2: Even bigger B*tch Gears of War 3 prediction: someone shoot him, please. Wonder why you didn't put him in GR?
  • Cyberninja - March 25, 2010 9:20 p.m.

so glad i know i can mute or skip a cutsecne with a terriable character.
  • ryno - March 25, 2010 9:02 p.m.

what about the claptraps from boarderlands. i F@#king hate those stupid annoying robots. i want to shoot them all.
  • EricBratcher - March 25, 2010 8:30 p.m.

Yeah, you're the only one. I liked pretty much everyone in FF IX better than Tidus. He wasn't as bad as Squall though.
  • RonnyLive19881 - March 25, 2010 8:22 p.m.

Am I the only person that has Tidus as their favorite FF character ever? I know he was a git as a kid(whiny little fuck) but through out the game I got to like Tidus. He seems to be the only character in the series that is up beat and likable(one I can relate with) and not an Emo fag like most of the main characters(Squall and Cloud I'm looking at you two)... I think some people hate him because he is cooler than them and they were probably bullied by people like him in Highschool Lol.
  • txtIanC - March 25, 2010 8:14 p.m.

@MetalGearFlaccid Way to break RULE 2. NewFAG.
  • aberkromby - March 25, 2010 8:11 p.m.

Sev a;most ruined KZ2? Hell no! Rico was waaaaayy worse.
  • StrawHatLuffy - March 25, 2010 7:39 p.m.

I mean Daxter in the PS2 iterations, I was never really a fan of the PSP
  • StrawHatLuffy - March 25, 2010 7:38 p.m.

You can't tell me Daxter was annoying Jak II he was comedy gold.He created my favourite moment ever "So there I was, toe to toe with FIVE of the nastiest Metal Heads you ever saw! Slime oozing from monstrous jaws! Teeth sharper than daggers! Slowly, all TEN of 'em surround me. But do I surrender? No! I summon my highly trained killer instincts, and pounce! Hya! Chooy! Whaa! HAA! And when the dust cleared, there were TWENTY less Metal Heads in the world!"
  • StrayGator - March 25, 2010 7:18 p.m.

One word: Alyx.
  • radicallyrad - March 25, 2010 7:08 p.m.

The time wasted on creating Nero, Kyrie and their lame romance plot could have been better spent on creating better new weapons for Dante and improving his moveset.
  • yamato6945 - March 25, 2010 6:13 p.m.

Glad to see other people who hate tidus but i still think squalls worse