• shadowreaper72 - October 13, 2010 4:50 p.m.

HAPPY FACE^_^
  • NotBraze - October 13, 2010 4:50 p.m.

"If you look at all of the Sonic releases over the last four or five years, there's a real mixed bag out there. A Sonic game can sell if it's a 60-percent Metacritic game, that's not an issue. But is that really what the consumer wants? Is that what we should be doing as a publisher and a developer? We should be bringing much higher quality products to market to deliver a better experience for the consumer." Best thing I've heard in a long time!
  • b-dog1991 - October 13, 2010 4:27 p.m.

To be fair, the majority of DS and Wii Sonic games are sold pre-owned at my (ex-)local game, so Sega aren't really shooting themselves that much. And do I-spy a south park reference Justin?
  • Hotdiddykong - October 13, 2010 4:18 p.m.

Comparing it to the amount of mario games shows its not that much, but pretty much almost all Mario games are GOOD. Thank God Sega's using their brain!
  • D4rk2triker - October 13, 2010 4:08 p.m.

Am I the only one that noticed that the plan goes from Step 1 to Step 3. Where's Step 2?
  • mynameisjay - October 13, 2010 4:07 p.m.

I'm feeling somewhat optimistic about Sonic 4/Sonic Colors.. But I'm prepared to be let down.
  • Aletheon - October 13, 2010 4:04 p.m.

This is cool of SEGA to say. What took so long?
  • PlainLikeVanilla - October 13, 2010 3:58 p.m.

Nice reference at the end. Glad to see that Sega is knows that Sonic can be great again if they really try.
  • PanzerDSS - October 13, 2010 3:50 p.m.

Sonic and the Secret Rings wasn't bad. Sonic Rush was pretty awesome. I always wanted to get Sonic Rush Adventure, but the price never dropped far enough, considering the "meh" reviews it received. Also, Sonic Chronicles gets a bad wrap, but I found it to be a fun RPG in spite of its characters.
  • Crabhand - October 13, 2010 3:49 p.m.

I had not realized so many Sonic games have come out in recent years. I haven't played any since Sonic Advance 2, so I guess I missed out on a lot of *ahem* quality.
  • StrayGator - October 13, 2010 3:46 p.m.

So, which Cracked.com list are we going to see 200X-era Sonic on? "6 Popular franchises that used to be quite shit"?
  • PIZZAKING92 - October 13, 2010 3:45 p.m.

Sonic Rush was amazing
  • loonyman978 - October 13, 2010 3:43 p.m.

im staring at sonic 4 downloading right now. Although its going at about 1% ever 10 mins, so it might be done by tomorrow :/