• AuthorityFigure - December 10, 2012 1:03 a.m.

So many memories...
  • avantguardian - December 9, 2012 11:45 p.m.

ok, so, the video was nice 'n all, but the Nerf commercial that preceded it was AMAZING!
  • avantguardian - December 9, 2012 11:49 p.m.

oh, and to tom, GO BUCKS!
  • ssj4raditz - December 9, 2012 4:02 p.m.

MUST HAVE FREE PUPPY!
  • talleyXIV - December 9, 2012 3:36 p.m.

I miss the CheatPlanet days man, I know games don't have cheats anymore but those were the days. I mean it just feels like some of you are stuck in professional mode (names of people whose articles I do not read) and some are stuck in joke mode (Cundy and Antista who I miss so much). You really need to decide whether you are going to be a fun site or a straight laced site because as of right now only around 1 in 6 articles actually interest me. Maybe it is just me but I really feel like you are trying to please way too many crowds and in the process, you are not pleasing many at all. Does Reparez even work here anymore? That guy can write a great top 7. More Top 7s or Top Anythings, and more fun articles, or just completely transition into a game news site. Oh, and stop with the "Best memes" stuff, it is really bad.
  • ssj4raditz - December 9, 2012 4:20 p.m.

Mikel works at Mac Life now, FYI.
  • ObliqueZombie - December 10, 2012 7:59 a.m.

I think just about every single gaming news site in this world incorporates some sort of humor--it's not a GamesRadar exclusive. As such, they also include a lot of "hard news" about the gaming world. If that stuff doesn't interest you, maybe this site isn't for you.
  • HitmanSB07 - December 10, 2012 8:40 a.m.

I agree. It seems as though the American side of things is going for the more professional, IGN-style of site, with extremely formal writing that just gets the information across in the most emotionless way possible. Then there's the UK said, whose writers seem to have an awful lot more personality and aren't afraid to portray their feelings. It's a damn shame Cundy, Houghton and Towell aren't more popular, they're far better than any of these other writers that just try to appeal to the "modern gamers" with meme articles and impersonal writing simply because they're greater in number. I've been here since 2009 and it's a damn shame to see my favourite gaming website turn into this soulless abomination.
  • kingsmikefan - December 9, 2012 2:53 p.m.

I see stuff like "Best XCom memes and jokes we've seen" and I think you guys are still unsure of what kind of site you want to be. There's a lot of "news" that are really just press releases re-written to remove corporate bias. I think you all have a ways to go. The podcast is great, and some of the Top 7s have been fun reads, but this site still feels like it's in a weird transitional phrase. And it's been a year since the exodus. I still visit every day, though.
  • avantguardian - December 9, 2012 11:41 p.m.

sums up my feelings on the whole thing quite succinctly. kudos.
  • bash street kid - December 9, 2012 11:25 a.m.

cute
  • dangomushi - December 9, 2012 6:32 a.m.

Henry's devotion to Mario (and his butt) is why I come here everyday.
  • wadesmit - December 9, 2012 7:21 a.m.

Henry and his butt*
  • Stabby_Joe - December 8, 2012 3:16 p.m.

I think the Wikipedia page needs an update for the current editors in that case... done.
  • Daruniah - December 8, 2012 11:15 a.m.

So.....forums?
  • wadesmit - December 8, 2012 2:41 p.m.

We can only hope. I need somewhere lurk again...
  • JoeMasturbaby - December 8, 2012 5:35 p.m.

pixelator.net forums are made from members of the old gr ones. stop by sometime.
  • wadesmit - December 9, 2012 7:17 a.m.

Even if I don't stay there to lurk, I will say this: That website is beautiful.