• n00b - December 7, 2012 6:44 p.m.

well long timers, I guess the era of Brett, Chris Michel, Cheryl, Wilde, Nagata, Carolyn, Bearhat, and Paul Ryan are officially over. The years I've spent with all you guys have been truly great and i will cherish all the memories we've shared together. Its only a matter of time before Cundy, Houghton, Towell and Gilbert leave and all remnants of past Radar will be gone for good. But hay so is life, and while i will cherish all the memories I'll embrace the future with open arms and stand by the new gamesradar since I'm too lazy to find another site. But all joking aside I've come to like the new cast and wish you all the best.
  • J-Fid - December 7, 2012 7:44 p.m.

Now it's officially over? That era ended about a year ago. This new era does do things differently, but I certainly enjoy it as well.
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 7, 2012 9:57 p.m.

You forgot to put Lizzie, Mike Grimm and Matt Keast in there. Henry is the link between the new gamesradar and the old, Never leave Henry, Never leave
  • AqueousBoy - December 7, 2012 6:06 p.m.

Not enough Henry!
  • Luchalma - December 7, 2012 5:01 p.m.

"I made his soul vanish" Amazing. Can't wait to read the Top 7 Butts.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 7, 2012 4:53 p.m.

Looking forward to seeing the redesign (I hope the orange stays). Put all of these people on Radio Radar at some point so we can get to know them better! Nice video as per usual!
  • shawksta - December 7, 2012 3:57 p.m.

That was, as usual, awesome, keep up the awesome work you guys do for the site! "Buttercup the undead horse god" HAH, i guess to much bullshit on Horses stereotype got Buttercup done and went to do something XD Silly Henry, Luigi's Glorious Butt outstands Mario's in everyway XD
  • rainn'sgaydar - December 7, 2012 3:50 p.m.

Is it just me or do Tom and Coop resemble one another? Would part of the site renovations include a revival of the forums? That would be excellent.
  • oryanbelt - December 7, 2012 3:47 p.m.

That cookie background must be torture in the office when someone gets a craving for chocolate
  • DevonOO7 - December 7, 2012 3:32 p.m.

I kinda lost hope in GR, after people like: Chris Antista, Brett Elston, Mikel Raparaz, and Tyler Wilde left/went to PC Gamer, but all of the new people seem pretty cool. That Slender live stream was funny.
  • ParagonT - December 7, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Those cookies... I'm so hungry... And hello Einstein!
  • CountRichtertoffen - December 7, 2012 2:46 p.m.

So about those free puppies...
  • F4G1TR0N - December 7, 2012 2:44 p.m.

Feels like a whole new season of a show I love to watch. Good to have you guys around and good luck in the future! Appreciate the effort you guys are putting in haha