• wastedspace - April 9, 2010 8:45 p.m.

Both Ashleys are annoying as fuck
  • cracker33 - April 9, 2010 8:37 p.m.

Hey, I know you didn't play Assassin's Creed II, but the first time you meet Mario, his opening line is "It's a me, Mario!"
  • 2dboy - April 9, 2010 8:35 p.m.

It's a me, Mario! That scene in AC2 made me laugh out load.
  • nadrewod999 - April 9, 2010 8:31 p.m.

I think AC2's Mario was just inserted for lulz by the developers (He even freaking says "It's a me, Mario."! Tell me how that does not blatantly point out the fact that his name is Mario just so that we can laugh in the second game.), so maybe he shouldn't count. Also, @Kouin, a third for your "Ash"s (and a better fight for "Ash Williams") would be "Ash Ketchum" (from Pokemon fame, even if you don't actually play him)
  • Kouin - April 9, 2010 8 p.m.

I'm surprised a picture of Bruce Campbell's Ash Williams isn't next to (Mass Effect's) Ashley's picture. Make it happen!
  • RebornKusabi - April 9, 2010 6:57 p.m.

Shadow Man was awesome, but not as awesome as this article ; ) I hate to be "that guy", but Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry were named as a reference to the Inferno arc of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. Doesn't mean much, but I still think that's awesome! Oh and Bayonetta is a reference to hooker witches who use guns to fight angel's because that gets them off!!!
  • QWERTYCommander - April 9, 2010 6:49 p.m.

The Poo on the left is The Great, Mighty Poo, not just Poo. Also, both of those Kratoses have a different pronunciation.
  • kaiben - April 9, 2010 6:02 p.m.

I lol'd at the last one :D recaptcha: soon, urethrae. ...of DOOM
  • Conman93 - April 9, 2010 5:55 p.m.

Lol, I enjoyed this article! Great Work :)
  • Hurricrane - April 9, 2010 5:36 p.m.

lol @ naked Raiden AGAIN... you guys really should make that pic the GR mascot
  • TURbo - April 9, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Also there is Adrian Shepard from Half Life opposing force.
  • KnightDehumidifier - April 9, 2010 5:29 p.m.

Golem from Pokémon and Golem from the Dragon Quest series. The Overlord from the Overlord series and the Overlord Zerg unit from the Starcraft series. Sean from Street Fighter Third Strike and Sean Devlin of The Saboteur.
  • VictorRay - April 9, 2010 4:51 p.m.

ha, then you could include reapers from infamous, also a group
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - April 9, 2010 4:23 p.m.

FUUUU I even grabbed the art for MK Raiden. Well, he's there in our hearts.
  • ventanger - April 9, 2010 4:14 p.m.

Reapers (Mass Effect) and Reapers (Just Cause 2)? I mean yea they represent more than one individual each, but it's worth noting? Maybe?
  • OnyxOblivion - April 9, 2010 4:11 p.m.

Tales Kratos>GoW Kratos Anyway, what about Blue (Pokemon) and Blue (SaGa Frontier)? And Red (Pokemon) and Red (SaGa)?
  • TheCreamFilling - April 9, 2010 4 p.m.

There's Shepard from mass Effect and Modern Warfare 2. But, I suppose those aren't too radically different from each other.
  • Embolado - April 9, 2010 3:34 p.m.

Why is Raiden from Mortal Kombat missing?