• JTFLEX - October 18, 2008 9:28 p.m.

squall is the winner cuz i hate him cloud is awesome
  • KHfan - October 22, 2008 7:10 p.m.

ansems not emo he's just a lil messed up in the head go squall!
  • onewingedantista - October 12, 2009 5:44 p.m.

lol Genesis, so true. btw, all his cutscenes sound better in japanese, when you can't understand what he's saying. in english, it sounds so trite.
  • onewingedantista - October 12, 2009 5:46 p.m.

@ jakery22: I hope ur joking.
  • craigkiller - October 16, 2009 6:43 p.m.

Aw, where's he suicidal guy for Fallout 3? D= The guy from Rivet City ;_;
  • D0CCON - March 3, 2010 3:14 a.m.

100 percent agree. Cloud is the opposite of Cecil, Cecil being non-annoying and mature and all of that.
  • ImAliveOMG - July 20, 2010 10:31 p.m.

Umm, I think you might not understand a good part of the definiton of emo. You have some of the basics covered but you could kind of use an update. Take a trip to Urban Dictionary
  • Tommykrem - July 21, 2010 6:31 p.m.

@BlackKraken If you're emo you very clearly express your depression. Something a lot of teenagers do to get attention... And perhaps some grown-ups, though it's more common among teenagers since the depression that a lot of people get during puberty, is in stark contrast to the happy, jolly days as a child, so therefore a lot of teenagers have problems coping with their depression (isolate themselves and such), or they can't cope with the depression (suicide) or they cope with it in an alternative way (by being openly emotional = emo, or going on a killing spree) So you can be depressed without being emo. Actually I'd go as far as saying that most people who suffer from depression aren't emo. Now let's just wait for a kid to reply: "You don't understand how it is" oh, go fudge yourself. I too have bin on a killing spree and know how it is.
  • Tommykrem - July 21, 2010 6:35 p.m.

Been, not bin! I don't know how German made it's way into that comment! I swear I have no connections to SS.
  • Tommykrem - July 21, 2010 6:36 p.m.

its not it's! What is happening to me, mein führer!?
  • Gurkogg - May 24, 2011 4:10 a.m.

You can be depressed and no one around you may notice it, but if you are emo you make sure everyone around you notices it (I think that may be the difference).