• ultimatepunchrod - January 19, 2012 7:47 p.m.

This looks pretty awesome. Moving and shooting looks like it finally made it into the series along with more emphasis on cover (although judging by the infected that snatched Chris from behind it, I'd say it won't always save you). Gotta say I'm excited for this.
  • SunnyvaleTrash - January 19, 2012 7:28 p.m.

When does the outcry against the game's racism towards Chinese people begin?
  • DaveGoose - January 19, 2012 5:44 p.m.

This looks cool, can't wait to see more on it!
  • bilstar - January 19, 2012 5:30 p.m.

Sweeeet. Some more Resi. Good times!
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - January 19, 2012 5:26 p.m.

Gaaahhhh, I'm so conflicted. It looks great, but after the mess that was RE5, I'm so skeptical. RE5 wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't scary, and the co-op kinda sucked. It didn't feel like a Resident Evil game. I'm all for progressing the series in new directions, but if it doesn't retain the RE feel and doesn't scare the crap outta me, I won't be playing it. I guess we'll see when it comes out. Till then I reserve judgment. Please capcom, make RE scary again!
  • NotSteve - January 19, 2012 5:24 p.m.

Okay, I am totally starting a band, and we are totally going to be called "Impeach President Zombie."
  • MouseKlok - January 19, 2012 5:13 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that new player character is voiced by Nolan North lol.
  • onetimebuster - January 19, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Could the blonde lady with the short hair be ashley.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - January 19, 2012 5:49 p.m.

It is definitely Ashley, the voice gave it away immediately for me.
  • Ultimadrago - January 19, 2012 4:17 p.m.

Leon's return? Mother of God and first day buuuuuuuuuuuuy! *Rocks out*
  • obviouslyadouche - January 19, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Chris's muscle are back to being normally proportioned, guess he didn't like all the affects of the steroids.
  • codystovall - January 19, 2012 3:42 p.m.

Looks awesome. Leooooooooooooooon.
  • Dmancapri - January 19, 2012 3:38 p.m.

watching an ad for a Resident Evil game before watching a trailer for a Resident Evil game- RESIDENTEVINCEPTION
  • Darkwun - January 19, 2012 3:37 p.m.

Tenner on the table.... the bald guy is Hunk :p
  • One-FISH- - January 19, 2012 3:25 p.m.

Directed by Michael Bay? *sigh*......
  • Fulakazu - January 19, 2012 3:22 p.m.

their not, their calling "Dramatic Horror"
  • CreeplyTuna - January 19, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Aaaand the only question I was looking for... can I walk and aim simultaneously?
  • lewis-barclay - January 19, 2012 3:39 p.m.

........THANK YOU. I have'nt seen any shooting and moving at the same time in this trailer so I'm just gonna wait til it cocmes out and see what the verdict is.....@ ihopethisisnotantistasblood ....you'r right. He does look weird.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - January 19, 2012 3:20 p.m.

leon looks weird
  • CitizenWolfie - January 19, 2012 3:19 p.m.

I don't think I've ever seen a trailer and felt such conflicting feelings. On the one hand, those graphics look awesome, it looks like proper zombies are returning and you can't deny it looks very action packed. On the other, it looks like the "horror" aspect is even further away than RE5, I can't stand the "over shoulder view" and given how awesome and subtle that mysterious "No Hope" website was, the trailer seems the complete opposite. I dunno. It seems I was one of the few people who didn't like the direction RE4 (and certainly RE5) went in. And while I enjoyed Dead Space, as An_Awesome_Guy says it looks very much MW/Uncharted but at the expense of losing its own identity.