If you've seen the numerous videos for Rabbids, you've heard that the little guys "don't" do a lot of things. That would explain why each minigame is called something creepy instead of what it actually is. Case in point: Bunnies Don't Know What to Do with Cows is a shot put-style test of accuracy.
- Waving the remote in a circle charges a meter - when it's full, hit A to launch the cow.
- Rabbid onlookers sit around and be creepy.
- You have to let go of the cow in between these two gates or it's a no-go.
- The harder and more accurate your throw, the further it'll fly.
- This is where the cow will land in a bone-shattering cacophony of wails.