• BladedFalcon - February 7, 2013 10:27 a.m.

Two words: FUCK YEAH! I seriously never understood why they had to make this game a console exclusive, specially considering Origins sold pretty well on both 360 and PS3. Regardless, i loved that game so damn much, and I am extremely excited for this one now that I will be able to play it after all! (: Sucks about the delay though, and also, in b4 the brainless Nintendo loyalists barge in shouting blasphemy.
  • kor2disturbed - February 7, 2013 11 a.m.

Nintendo fans are already in an uproar over at IGN. I agree, I was completely ecstatic when I found this out. Like you I adored Origins and personally I don't care about the delay, my 'buy' list is packed for the first half of 2013 anyways ^_^
  • shawksta - February 7, 2013 11:09 a.m.

Whats there to complain about? Wii U's still getting it, and frankly its not much of a difference because Wii U needs Multiplatform games aswell, this just changes its venue. People overexaggerate without giving it some thought. Speaking of 2013, your right, there's allot coming.
  • BladedFalcon - February 7, 2013 11:47 a.m.

Same reason why people bitched when Bioshock was released for the PS3, or when DMC4 and FFXIII were announced for the 360. Fanboys are imbeciles with low self esteem, and they will bitch and moan about anything that makes "their" console less special, even if the loss of exclusivity doesn't really harm them in the least.
  • gopikmin - February 7, 2013 12:36 p.m.

I think they're angry because this is a 7 month delay in addition to the 3 month delay originally. That's 10 months. They could make another game in that time and the WiiU version should be basically done considering the demo. Many people bought a Wii U early precisely for that game but since it isn't coming out. The Wii U is just going to sit there. Basically Ubisoft is killing any chance of good sales on Wii U even in comparision to the sales they will get in September. I think if they sold it now, they would have higher sales on just Wii U alone than if they sold it in September multiplatform
  • shawksta - February 7, 2013 1:08 p.m.

Not really Were talking about UBISOFT here, the company that tends to do horrible release dates, its already bad enough Origins got overshadowed by Assassins Creed Revelations and its most likely WILL get overshadowed at september if GTA V is staying on that.
  • shawksta - February 7, 2013 1:09 p.m.

Exactly