We Recommend

• tiederian - January 15, 2013 4:50 p.m.

Not even sure why Spyro is in that list, used on xbox 360 goes for about £15 in the UK
  • shawksta - January 15, 2013 4:30 p.m.

Really? Tenkaichi 3? Well, the Wii version does have a decent online multiplayer, and tenkaichi is one of the best with its insane amount of characters, but still. Metroid Prime Troligy, DAMN. I heard it was $75 but i thought that was a new copy, it was old and the new one is $201!? Aiyaah! I want both those games and yet now i dont know how im gonna buy them, let alone find them anywhere besides amazon and get the money for it considering im saving up for a Wii U!
  • SunniDee - January 15, 2013 4:17 p.m.

I am so happy I had the foresight to buy xenoblade, keep it in mint condition, and keep the art book perfect condition. Yay for me
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 15, 2013 3:36 p.m.

Yesss, I own two of these :D
  • closer2192 - January 15, 2013 2:59 p.m.

NBA Elite 11 looks pretty much the same as NBA Live 09. Two years afterwards. At least the 2K series tries to make changes.
  • Lurkero - January 15, 2013 2:52 p.m.

I don't think these games are too rare, but I cherish my copies of Gitaroo-Man (PS2) and Tetris DS. Tetris DS regularly goes up and down in price on Amazon.com.
  • Elgyem - January 15, 2013 2:46 p.m.

DANGIT! I shoulda bought xenoblade chronicles at launch.
  • Marteo Broter - January 15, 2013 2:35 p.m.

I own a sealed copy of Metroid trilogy and recently bought a used complete copy of Xenoblade from a play n trade. Maybe one day I'll fetch some decent money for those.
  • Boonehams - January 15, 2013 2:22 p.m.

Holy crap. *holds his copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy close* You know, it's funny how few of the games on the list are actually worth owning.
  • suicidali - January 15, 2013 2:01 p.m.

Darn, I traded in my copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy ages ago... I got nowhere near $200 for it.
  • CountRichtertoffen - January 15, 2013 1:54 p.m.

I would have bought the horse game if B. Buttercup was a playable character. (Though he'd probably be offended by his one-dimensionality as a protagonist)
  • kaleb-mayhew - November 19, 2013 3:44 p.m.

I thought i was the only one who remembered the only equestrian writer of gr!
  • profile0000 - January 15, 2013 1:37 p.m.

Thank god. I was worried B. Buttercup was turned into glue.