• blue-heelerky - January 15, 2013 6:28 p.m.

Just went out tonight and picked up a used copy of Xenoblade Chronicles at Gamestop, so they're out there in the wild, don't ebay one.
  • J-Fid - January 15, 2013 6:08 p.m.

My friend and I both own Tenkaichi 3, and he also owns the One Piece game. Sometimes it pays to like anime.
  • sweetchiliheat - January 15, 2013 6 p.m.

Still have BFME2 (with expansion) and Metroid Trilogy. Had no idea they were rare.
  • sk8r7 - January 15, 2013 5:43 p.m.

I still have copies of LOTR:BFME 2 for 360 and pc. A great game, but if you want to find something even more expensive, look for the Rise of The Witch king expansion.
  • 7-D - January 15, 2013 5:16 p.m.

Really want to play Xenoblade (they actually have it in my gamestop for normal price), but i'm just not ready to drop 70+ hours into a game just yet. That's like a whole waking weeks worth of life (assuming an 8 hour sleep).
  • avantguardian - January 16, 2013 2:32 a.m.

i'm kind of envious of you, as you have yet to even discover the amazing collection of 70+ hour games out there. myself? well, let's just say that i thought putting 70+ hours into a game was a lot in 1997(ff7)...today? well, it's almost criteria. p.s. what gamer gets 8 hrs sleep? ;)
  • 7-D - January 16, 2013 12:06 p.m.

Sadly my days of all-nighters & 70+ hour games are coming to an end, for now at least. Just have too much on my plate at the moment. I have to really choose my games wisely i'm finding as my gaming time becomes more restricted. Only the best and what I really really fancy makes it on to my screen at the mo.
  • avantguardian - January 16, 2013 4:32 p.m.

i feel ya. it was tough enough to find the time before, but i just recently became a (single) father, so now time is really at a premium. that said, i vow to never give up the stuff i truly love, regardless of all the "life" stuff that piles on my plate. obviously it has proven to be quite difficult, as being forced to play long games in small chunks hurts the ol' immersion level quite a bit. on the plus side, my kid's game collection is already AMAZING:)
  • FOZ - January 15, 2013 5:07 p.m.

That Xenoblade screenshot is from an area that was cut from the game, and also is spoilerrific. Should probably change it. And good thing I bought MP Trilogy at launch.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 15, 2013 5:51 p.m.

Your wish is my command; thanks for the heads up!
  • brickman409 - January 15, 2013 4:54 p.m.

I'm so glad I bought metroid prime trilogy for $50 when it was new
  • Boonehams - January 16, 2013 6:56 a.m.

I bought it new at a Gamestop for about $30. I don't know what they were thinking, but a deal's a deal.
  • brickman409 - January 17, 2013 7:13 p.m.

nice
  • tiederian - January 15, 2013 4:50 p.m.

Not even sure why Spyro is in that list, used on xbox 360 goes for about £15 in the UK
  • shawksta - January 15, 2013 4:30 p.m.

Really? Tenkaichi 3? Well, the Wii version does have a decent online multiplayer, and tenkaichi is one of the best with its insane amount of characters, but still. Metroid Prime Troligy, DAMN. I heard it was $75 but i thought that was a new copy, it was old and the new one is $201!? Aiyaah! I want both those games and yet now i dont know how im gonna buy them, let alone find them anywhere besides amazon and get the money for it considering im saving up for a Wii U!
  • SunniDee - January 15, 2013 4:17 p.m.

I am so happy I had the foresight to buy xenoblade, keep it in mint condition, and keep the art book perfect condition. Yay for me
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 15, 2013 3:36 p.m.

Yesss, I own two of these :D
  • closer2192 - January 15, 2013 2:59 p.m.

NBA Elite 11 looks pretty much the same as NBA Live 09. Two years afterwards. At least the 2K series tries to make changes.
  • Lurkero - January 15, 2013 2:52 p.m.

I don't think these games are too rare, but I cherish my copies of Gitaroo-Man (PS2) and Tetris DS. Tetris DS regularly goes up and down in price on Amazon.com.
  • Elgyem - January 15, 2013 2:46 p.m.

DANGIT! I shoulda bought xenoblade chronicles at launch.