We Recommend

• Stabby_Joe - October 5, 2012 12:05 p.m.

I forgot you moved to Friday. Works for me though since all my podcasts are now spread out. I'll answer QOTW after listening, better be a good one. *shakes fist*
  • lilspooky - October 5, 2012 12:26 p.m.

RadioRadar is GO! I would love to see a radioradar in the More section in the dropdown Navigation.
  • GR HollanderCooper - October 5, 2012 2:09 p.m.

Working on it!
  • lilspooky - October 5, 2012 4:04 p.m.

Why thank you good sir
  • Lurkero - October 5, 2012 1:21 p.m.

Fridays now? I am much more comfortable with the podcast on Tuesdays. There are already too many Friday podcasts.
  • wadesmit - October 5, 2012 1:22 p.m.

FINALLY. Jesus, I thought it wasn't coming out today.
  • peace4me - October 5, 2012 2:29 p.m.

I really loved Tony Hawk's Underground. I seriously put like 50+ hours in that game and loved every second of it. Played it recently, after playing the skate series, and I just questioned what kind of person past me was. Everything was horrible about this game, especially Chad Muska. Damn you Chad Muska!
  • rainn'sgaydar - October 5, 2012 2:46 p.m.

My rose-colored glasses game is probably KotOR 2. It's broken, porous, and doesn't even make sense at times, and yet I love it. And I love it because I choose to ignore the glitches and texture pops. I love it because the classes aren't balanced and being a Force power focused player is way overpowered and amazing. I love because what others view as plot holes, I view as artists leaving things open to interpretation because I live the story and experience too much to accept it's broken, even though it is. And most of all, I love it because the final boss is as dumb as any. Three floating lightsabers. Cheap, stupid to look at, difficult, and pointless. And awesome. Because it's three floating lightsabers. Rose-colored glasses, thy name is KotOR 2.
  • JMarsella09 - October 5, 2012 3:04 p.m.

Well I'm not going to say Enter the Matrix again, so instead I'll go with original Crash Bandicoot. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad game, but 2 and 3 are so much better. The boss fights aren't all that creative or fun. There is no story whatsoever. The controls are somewhat awkward the difficulty isn't balanced either. It's not very pretty either compared to the sequels. Really the first Crash is a product of its time.
  • VideoGabes - October 5, 2012 4:43 p.m.

My rosed-colored glasses game was originally going to be Goldeneye 64 as well but I will go with Banjo Kazooie on the N64. For some of the same reasons as many other N64 games, it is very difficult to move around in the 3D environment games with only only analog stick. Plus, after playing Banjo Kazooie on the 360, it showed how much more playable that game can be with two sticks. Thanks for the great show again guys!
  • wadesmit - October 5, 2012 5:37 p.m.

NO WAI :D. I'm the incoherent African who won the last QotW! Feels good man, feels good.
  • alecbeals - October 5, 2012 5:42 p.m.

I remember listening to the first and second of these, and getting teary eyed over the old Tdar. Now I come back and what do you know, not bad Rdar, not bad pretty impressive It's also nice to be able to listen to over 8 hours of Gilbert and Coopers voice in a single sitting through all their celebrity appearances on other podcast :)
  • codystovall - October 5, 2012 7:26 p.m.

Harvest Moon a wonderful life on gamecube was probably a void and lackluster game but damn if I didnt project myself onto the main character and pretend it was real and imagined story and drama that wasnt even there particularly with the three possible girls you could marry. Fuck I was a lonely young teen.
  • CountRichtertoffen - October 5, 2012 9:10 p.m.

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. It's probably actually a terrible game, but I've beaten it about 3 times. I'm pathetic and I'll really just play any Tony Hawk game, but this one stands out among the rest, because it's based around a nonsensical story, which leads to the absurdity of the goals that one must perform. But I love it.
  • FlagrantPilgrim - October 7, 2012 1:56 p.m.

I can assure you, all the places in the Walking Dead exist, and are rather well represented in the game. Savannah looks better from far off, and Macon is mostly full of zombies.
  • Goldeneye007 - October 7, 2012 2:21 p.m.

My rose tinted glasses good game is Sonic Advenure. Now I'm aware that it has no saving grace but back on the gamecube I thought that twinkle park was the shit. Even then though, I knew just how idiotic and stupid Big the Cat was as he was the reason I could never beat the game.
  • F4G1TR0N - October 7, 2012 3:10 p.m.

Perhaps DMC3, I remember how cool Dante was and how awesome Vergil was during the ending sequence.. Now it try playing it on my HD tv and it looks awful.. too dark, mouths are gaping wide when they talk, and the coolest moment, when Vergil sweeps his hair back, is ruined by the water effects and the squariness of his face.. man..
  • zombi3grim - October 8, 2012 5:36 a.m.

Final Fantasy VII. The graphics have aged VERY poorly, but I still play it from time and time and can look past its graphics for its amazing characters, music and story.
  • jenovalife1 - October 8, 2012 8:05 a.m.

I loved Donkey Kong 64. loved the world, the humor, and yes: the collecting. I played all the levels, got every golden banana, unlocked the extra multiplayer character, got every upgrade... after 9999 days of collecting ALL the things and playing that game, I never got to the last boss. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE ARCADE DONKEYKONG JUST TO UNLOCK THE LAST BOSS. Not saying that I am terrible at arcade games, or that I dislike Donkeykong Arcade (popeye). I would really have just liked to have seen the end-game.
  • darkrider105 - October 8, 2012 1:31 p.m.

When I was a kid I loved the shit out of anything digimon. I remember playing and loving digimon world 2 which was a pokemon type of game but I also remember digimon world which is incredibly bad. At the time I had no clue what I was doing but persisted to raise my digimon. I had just thought the game was hard but in reality is was terrible... I'll probably never get those hours back