• EAC73 - April 4, 2014 6:51 p.m.

My favorite weapon would have to be the Sawed-Off Shotgun in Gears of War 3. At first I stuck with the traditional Gears shotgun, but I learned to love using the Sawed-Off just for the fun of running straight up to an enemy and blasting them to chunks, no aim required.
  • Sinosaur - April 4, 2014 5:29 p.m.

Favorite weapon in games: the N7 Typhoon in Mass Effect 3 mutilplayer. It takes forever to reload that sumbitch, but properly specced you can DESTROY the hell out of big threats with sustained fire. Also it looks cool.
  • TCMU287 - April 4, 2014 5:26 p.m.

So, are you guys just going to ignore Irrational's final, excellent game, or what?
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 4, 2014 4:56 p.m.

...On a side note, are the podcasts going to get any longer? it seems like they are getting shorter and shorter...
  • Lurkero - April 4, 2014 5:40 p.m.

Quality over quantity please.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 4, 2014 5:42 p.m.

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket, but the quality hasn't really improved either. Otherwise, I'd be fine with short podcasts. I'm not saying the shows have been bad by any means, I just remember when episodes used to be much longer and still very funny/informative.
  • Lurkero - April 4, 2014 5:49 p.m.

If you don't think the quality has improved then I don't think them adding extra discussion for the sake of talking will help. If they don't have any more to discuss then they should end the podcast. I doubt the quality will ever improve if they force more discussion where they try too hard to be funny with no substance.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 4, 2014 5:56 p.m.

I never said adding more discussion for the sake of talking would improve anything. Like you, I've listened to this podcast for a few years now and it just seems like the show has gotten shorter and shorter without an increase in quality. Not a knock against GR, just an observation. I don't have the energy or desire to reply again, so yea, that's all I'm sayin'
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 4, 2014 5:58 p.m.

• Moondoggie1157 - April 4, 2014 6:03 p.m.

I lied, ill reply... The show is still the highlight of my Friday night, and I appreciate the work that goes into it, I get more laughs from Radioradar than I do from most things in my life, that being said, I've just noticed the shows have been getting shorter. Regardless, keep 'em coming.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 4, 2014 4:55 p.m.

The minigun in Farcry: Blood Dragon and the grenade launcher from GTA4:TBoGT. Both weapons had a great feel to them, but above all it was the amazing sound effects they made. Whether it is Rex Power Colt's war cry while firing off the minigun at blood dragons or the satisfying THUUMP while blowing up police cars with the grenade launcher, any weapons that make me feel like a Terminator kicks ass.
  • winner2 - April 4, 2014 4:31 p.m.

My personal favorite weapon is demons/dark souls' moonlight great sword. Not only is it a big ass blue sword, but it acts like Blind where it phases through shields so it can't be defended against. And you can shoot flying magic laser slices through the air as it's special move. Even if it's not the BEST weapon, it's one of the coolest.
  • antiAntag0nist - April 4, 2014 4:02 p.m.

QOTW: Shotguns are always fun, it's super satisfying scoring a headshot with a sniper rifle, and blowing shit up with a rocket launcher is an unofficial Rite of Passage for gamers. But if there is one weapon that has remained my favorite over the years, it's the Cerebral Bore from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil on the N64. This weapon locks on to the brain waves of an enemy, shoots an explosive shell that drills through the skull - spilling brain matter in the process - and ends with blowing the head clean off the body. I can't think of a weapon that provides a more visceral experience in recent memory.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 2:39 p.m.

Really? You are guys are heartless, I mean no one misses Greg at the office at all?! I just can't believe no one excepts the community misses Greg. You're all sick!!!! Anyway before I go an a rant and rip you guys a new one my answer for QOTW, my favorite weapon is Sanguine Rose from Elder Scrolls Skyrim because yo can summon a demon to help you fight against animals, bosses and dragon :P
  • rcarrasco121 - April 4, 2014 3:01 p.m.

I know! What happened to Greg?? His driving buddies are lost without him!!!! What about Alone In The Shark?! What about when we had the questions and he had the answers?! For the love of God, think of the children!
  • g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 3:34 p.m.

Greg is planning to open his own twitch channel, send hima tweet to show your support!!!!!
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 4, 2014 3:03 p.m.

I was pissed at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Greg was a shitty community manager. He could've used Ask GamesRadar as a great way to engage with the community and respond to criticism, but instead he chose to answer nothing but joke questions.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 3:34 p.m.

AT LEAST GREG LISTENED TO US, HE DIDN'T IGNORE US IN THE CHAT LIKE MOST OF THE EDITORS DO AND HOW DARE YOU CALL GREG SHITTY, DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL TORTURE YOU!!!!!!!
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - April 4, 2014 4:34 p.m.

You're giving me a chubby
  • g1rldraco7 - April 4, 2014 5:11 p.m.

What's a chubby?