• JohnDagger - January 25, 2014 7:56 p.m.

QOTW: The Wolf Among Us Episode 2. After a four month delay for the follow up to one of the greatest and brilliantly paced experiences from 2013, I would not be too surprised if the developers from Telltale awoke from their Odinsleep upon their piles of Walking Dead cash, looked at the calender, and hit the snooze button to wake them up in another year. Seriously! Where is episode 2? Also FF15 is probably not going to come out this decade.
  • theguyinthecloset - January 27, 2014 2:57 p.m.

episode two was dataed to the first week of february a few weeks ago.
  • MasterWGS - January 25, 2014 1:03 p.m.

MAN! I'm gonna have to do a quick writeup on why Battle of Z is different from every DBZ game before it, and why, unlike most of them, it's actually worth checking out. IT'S A CO-OP ACTION RPG WITH 8-PLAYER PVP.
  • winner2 - January 25, 2014 11:02 a.m.

I wouldn't be surprised if smash bros gets delayed. I wouldn't even be surprised if it got delayed twice
  • EAC73 - January 25, 2014 9:02 a.m.

I will go with a wild guess and say the next Call of Duty game. The next CoD will bring the series back to its origins by making it a WWII game. This would surprise everyone and the game will actually be different. No matter how unlikely this will be given the current CoD formula, but I agree with you Coop, we need a next gen WWII game.
  • supergiraffe - January 25, 2014 8:13 a.m.

Does Zelda U count? I mean, it doesn't actually have a name. Also, I miss that card game at the end of the cast.
  • Shelbyvillian - January 25, 2014 7:47 a.m.

QOTW: There is no way Tales From the Borderlands is coming out this year. Telltale is already about 3 months behind on the release of Wolf Among us ep 2 (and even still have only given a date of "First week of February). They are also still need to release the other episodes of The Walking Dead Season 2. Also I would rather have the Game of Thrones Tell Tale game before TFtB so I am hoping they push it to 2015.
  • GOD - January 25, 2014 1 a.m.

The Last Gua- I mean........... Yarn Yoshi.
  • shawksta - January 25, 2014 7:54 a.m.

Its been a year and 2 days since we say the green dino in the yarn style. I wonder how far in development they went in.
  • BladedFalcon - January 25, 2014 12:09 p.m.

...Was that Huge Nintendo direct announced this early in the year? I thought it had happened at least after the PS4 announcement, which was in February.
  • shawksta - January 25, 2014 3:29 p.m.

Nah, that was January, i recently rewatched some of them and it was definitely January which is surprising since it was 2 weeks after the Pokemon X and Y Announcement. It also had the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD announcement and the Cross-over between FE and SMT we as well havent heard about since then. February was 3DS stuff and the announcement of Year of Luigi
  • wadesmit - January 25, 2014 12:43 a.m.

Heck yes, been waiting for this episode all week. About to start...
  • universaltofu - January 24, 2014 11:52 p.m.

I love that TED talk, it's Rory Sutherland, and all his talks are pretty interesting. I could see maybe one of the telltale projects being delayed, even though I hope for a butter smooth set of interwoven releases getting us a new episode of each different series in perfect time, I'm weary of a dead period where one hasn't gotten started, another is overdue, another has back to back releases, just a potential mess. Maybe Yaiba ninja gaiden z, 'take a suck...sometime next year'
  • codystovall - January 24, 2014 9:02 p.m.

Wish u guys had done a special for the top villains list, theres still time(wink wink)
  • g1rldraco7 - January 24, 2014 8:25 p.m.

I would like to say that Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be pushed to 2015. First thing is that we haven't seen any screens or a new trailer about it. Also the fact is that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 being released just to keep the hungry and restless Kingdom Hearts fan at bay. Also I really don't see how Star Wars characters will fit into the game since there is an article where the main guy behind this believe they would fit. Tron fits into Kingdom Hearts, I don't see Star Wars fitting in very well and to those who actually think Elder Scrolls Online will be great, take a nice long suck!!!!! #Driving Buddies.
  • EzPzLmnSqz - January 24, 2014 7:32 p.m.

I'm not sure if i think it will be but The Elder Scrolls Online definitely needs to be delayed. I've played some of the beta and it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD (scream when you say it on the podcast please). I love the Elder Scrolls series and it's put the franchise in tatters. I cannot believe for one second this game cost $300 million. Why couldn't they just of done a game that looks like Skyrim and add Co-op and multi player possibly?? Also what the f*** they have the audacity to charge people monthly for this.. i am gob smacked! The end of MMO's has begun.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 25, 2014 12:36 a.m.

Oh no!!!! So disappointing to hear D:
  • Jackonomics2.0 - January 24, 2014 6:45 p.m.

NANANANANANANANANA AW HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO Uncharted was definitely more of a game than The Last Of Us, dont even think about saying that opposite garbage.
  • BladedFalcon - January 24, 2014 7:22 p.m.

I do more than think it, I assert it. The Last of Us is a better game than Uncharted in almost every respect. The AI is better, the gameplay is better, (Way more variety than jsut taking cover and shooting guys, the stealth in Uncharted games is shit, the one in TLOU isn't.) the story is WAY better, (Any of the uncharted games has an okay story at best, and only as a popcorn film like the adventure films that inspired it.) and it has better characters. Oh, and it even looks better. And what exactly makes uncharted more of a "game"? Simply that is more simple and brainless? Because you can't even claim it has more gameplay considering that it has just as much time of cut-scenes, and there's just as much amount of gameplay and skill required in TLOU than in Uncharted, if not more so. (And I say this as someone that platunim'd both games, so I know how hard they can get, and all their ins and outs.) So yeah, you're flat out wrong, I've said it. Bring it :P
  • Vonter - January 24, 2014 8:35 p.m.

I jsut played Uncharted 2, but I think comparing it with TLoU is like comparing Indiana Jones with The Road, they're different experiences. Uncharted is certainly having more fun with its story because is upbeat, TLoU is more dramatic. So yeah I don't think they're equivalent. If I had a PS3 I'll like to compare that game with Fragile because both seem to be telling the same story albeit told in different ways and each putting more of a cultural point of view.