• EAC73 - July 5, 2013 7:29 p.m.

I'll go with Hero Clix, I somewhat ignored them today and they act as cool little figures now, but I would love to play it again. The size of the game is what I really liked about it, with different scenarios for you to set up how you and a friend would like to set up your heroes, and the fact my local comic book store used to hold tournaments for it each weekend.
  • codystovall - July 5, 2013 7:24 p.m.

I have a question, will we ever get a special episode countdown of the 100 best villains?
  • g1rldraco7 - July 5, 2013 7:03 p.m.

Writing fanfiction is my favorite game, you won't believe how many reviews a new chapter gets if it's written well. So far one of my stories has over 400 reviews and it's shocking. It's fun until your message box gets full with please update soon even though your head hurts.
  • wadesmit - July 6, 2013 4:05 a.m.

Please do Gamesradar fanfiction.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 7, 2013 12:47 p.m.

The fact that this actually happened makes me happy inside. Thanks!
  • TanookiMan - July 8, 2013 6:46 a.m.

I feel like this has to be the opening line to the Gamesradar slash fic.
  • supergiraffe - July 5, 2013 5:53 p.m.

There's a card game called Gloom where you are given a family, and you have to play cards to make your family as miserable as possible before killing them. When the game is over you get points for how sad your characters were when they died. Of course you're not just throwing down random cards, when you play a card you have to invent a scenario to explain why that family member is sad, which can create some very dark and very funny stories.
  • ljrivarola - July 5, 2013 5:17 p.m.

First of all, I am SO glad. The fact that you liked my jingle makes me really happy. It's so good to know that the effort I put into it made you laugh. I'm really happy :D Anyway, QOTW... Yu-Gi-Oh! I know, no one plays that anymore, but I still have my deck just in case someone wants his/her ass kicked in a duel.
  • Tranquilbez34 - July 5, 2013 4:47 p.m.

Scrabble, it's even better when you only put down Dirty words ;)
  • PatHan-bHai - July 6, 2013 9:40 a.m.

Same here Barney.
  • anchgu7 - July 5, 2013 4:44 p.m.

I have two favorite non-video game games, one board and one card. For my board game, it would have to be Cities and Knights of Catan. I can't tell you how many long nights that turned into early mornings I have spent playing that game while in college. We've gotten to the point where we won't play unless money is on the line. For card games, easily Magic: The Gathering. One of the simplest, yet most complex games out on the market, and there is so much you can do with it: draft, tournaments with different styles of decks (edh, standard, legacy, etc.) and there are always new cards coming out to keep things interesting. TL;DR Catan and MTG, two games that have changed my life. Honorable mention would be Power Grid.
  • Goldeneye007 - July 5, 2013 4:25 p.m.

Race to the Roof, getting the top hat or the balloon was exciting, and having to get the perfect roll up that ladder, that game was the stuff.
  • GAYMER - July 5, 2013 4 p.m.

Checkers of course.
  • winner2 - July 5, 2013 3:35 p.m.

The quiet game, because that's the only way I can get my gf's kid sister to shut up for more than 5 seconds.
  • StrayGator - July 5, 2013 3:21 p.m.

non-video games are multiplayer. I don't do multiplayer.
  • Cyberninja - July 5, 2013 3:18 p.m.

Chess, its simple yet so complex and the game never gets boring.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - July 5, 2013 3:14 p.m.

Henry you should get yourself to a hospital that cough sounds bad.
  • ProjectAlpha - July 5, 2013 2:58 p.m.

Monopoly. Because you screw over everyone you play with.
  • rainn'sgaydar - July 5, 2013 2:41 p.m.

Rook.
  • StrayGator - July 5, 2013 2:39 p.m.

haphazard, unprepared podcasts often bring the craziest moments (for better or worse). but first, i need to listen to last week's cast... falling fehind.