• DeeEss - June 22, 2013 10:29 a.m.

You may not be anti-consumer, but you have at times sounded like it. Maybe you have a messaging problem? What? Too meta?
  • duffer00 - June 21, 2013 11:44 p.m.

I will forever hold out for a console Pokemon that is like the normal ones on console. every game show comes and a glimmer of hope sparks in my heart only to be violently destroyed and stomped on.
  • Gingy111 - June 22, 2013 7:56 a.m.

if only.... if only....
  • shawksta - June 22, 2013 9:09 a.m.

If only my friend. Sadly Game Freak doesn't want money, they just hate Polygons, they haven't made a console game at all, it was all someone else entirely. X and Y pretty much showed their step into 3D Models, but without Polygons and rather making 3D Models entirely out of sprites. They just need that push that will convince them to make that Console Pokemon everyone wants
  • J-Fid - June 22, 2013 3:08 p.m.

To spoil your dreams forever, Game Freak has already said they are never making another "normal" Pokemon game for a console. Pokemon is meant to be portable, hence the name "Pocket Monsters."
  • DarthEnderX - June 21, 2013 11:37 p.m.

QotW: I was really hoping for Capcom to announce something fighting game related. MvC4 was rumored, but what I really wanted to hear was that the upcoming SSF4 update was going to be more than a balance patch and was actually going to have more characters and stages and whatnot. Hopefully they're just saving that stuff for Evo.
  • shawksta - June 22, 2013 5 p.m.

The new Killer Instinct is appearing at EVO but then again there is no competition in EVO, just the love of fighting games, so they might.
  • Tranquilbez34 - June 21, 2013 9:31 p.m.

I'm gonna say WWE 2K14 but I just assume that WWE wants 2K to show it at Summerslam with a full roster reveal like what they did last year with WWE '13
  • TaserLime - June 21, 2013 8:06 p.m.

Where was tetris? I WANT NEXT GEN TETRIS tetris.edu
  • g1rldraco7 - June 21, 2013 8:01 p.m.

To answer this week's question, I was expecting to hear about Hellraid, made by the same team that made the Dead Island games. It's a first-person co-op slasher that offers two games in one: a single-player, story-driven campaign of hack-and-slash action and cooperative multi-player that pits four players against the denizens of hell--and each other--in a battle for points, rewards, and fame. I mean it gave off a medieval vibe so I kept watching the live streams and updates on any information on it, but no they made me cry just like the trailer for their other game Dying light :(
  • SunniDee - June 21, 2013 7:37 p.m.

I was looking foreword to hopefully seeing anything about The World Ends with You 2. After having a teaser image after beating the iOS version and an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3D I was hoping for even whispers about it. Also where the hell is Agent
  • Squander - June 21, 2013 6:54 p.m.

Sony: Please don't laugh at me folks, but I really had high hopes for The Last Guardian being announced for PS4 - I thought Tretton would just drop the bomb at the end of the conference... Destiny looked awesome, but I could not help but to feel disappointed that it was a no-show... Microsoft: As Microsoft announced something BIIIG for fans from Rare I was highly anticipating something BIG that would be jawdropping. But man was I dissapointed...Rare is not even able to produce a simple Killer Instinct on their own - the game itself underwhelmed me as well... Nintendo: well, they played it too safe. Definitely hoped to see a new Zelda or Metroid... Besides that: I want a new Star Ocean or Valkyrie Profile!!!
  • ljrivarola - June 21, 2013 6:32 p.m.

Half-Life 3... I expect that game on every E3, but right in Sony's conference, after they punched Microsoft in the face, all I was thinking was "now, they'll show something about The Last Guardian... THEN Gabe Newell will pop out of nowhere and announce Half-Life 3, only on Steam an PS4... After that, Sony can easily dominate the world"
  • ljrivarola - June 21, 2013 8 p.m.

By the way, I'm not trying to win, I just wanted to say how much I really thought that Half-Life 3 was going to be announced, AND SPECIFICALLY on that way
  • EAC73 - June 21, 2013 6:25 p.m.

I really wanted to see some stuff from the Nordic Games guys, the people who picked up Darksiders and Red Faction. Come to think of it, I don't even think they had anything at all there, so let's just hope they can keep those 2 franchises going, especially Darksiders, because I would love to see it be completed with 4 games for each horsemen.
  • rcarrasco121 - June 21, 2013 5:45 p.m.

Uncharted 4. Naughty Dog continues to push A+ games out of its studio and I'm excited to see what they can accomplish with the PS4 considering with this generation they've proven themselves to be the best in the industry.
  • rainn'sgaydar - June 21, 2013 5:35 p.m.

I was secretly hoping a Gravity Rush sequel would be announced. Until I replayed it recently I had forgotten that the first game's story pretty obviously sets up a sequel. Maybe next year.
  • Lurkero - June 21, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I was really hoping that Retro Studios was working on a Star Fox adventure game for Wii U or 3DS. After seeing Retro do so well with Metroid and Donkey Kong I was hoping they would move to another Nintendo franchise. Another DK game feels unnecessary right now.
  • ZeroPotential - June 21, 2013 4:04 p.m.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle definitely. Probably the most interesting non-Tekken fighting game Namco will ever publish, I was expecting some sort of quiet confirmation for a Western release, despite it looking like the most Japanese game ever and based on a manga running since the 80's but still! If you wanted to know where Persona got the idea for, well, Personas, if you want to see where Guile got the inspiration for his haircut, if you want to see near-naked Aztec-based superhumans with names like Wham or ACDC, this game could have been the perfect introduction! If fucking Saint Seiya fighting games or a Fist of the North Star sequel can make it out here, get JoJo back!
  • EAC73 - June 22, 2013 6:55 a.m.

I'm also with you on that one, I even pop that into my Dreamcast from time to time to play the shit out of it with friends.